+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

s_mishra

Dec 1, 2018
Don’t worry right now the offices are closed, they will open again on 4 January and hopefully you will get AOR this month
Hi
I contacted immigration on first week of December. The agent told me that my file is in the system, but he didn't give me any temporary AOR or AOR number. Till now I'm waiting for AOR, my application (outland) was received on 29th of July.
I heard a number of applicants from August- September are getting AOR, medical and biometrics request. I'm worried now. Even ECAS shows nothing, not even application received message. It shows that either my file is not yet opened or incorrect identification number.
Is anyone in similar situation?
I in the same situation. I have applied for my wife on June 22nd and still waiting! Keeping my hopes high for Jan 2021!

OLord

Jan 3, 2021
I in the same situation. I have applied for my wife on June 22nd and still waiting! Keeping my hopes high for Jan 2021!
I am in the same situation, I applied on June 13 and file reached on June 15. Still no update, waiting for AOR. Best wishes to all

Alexn

May 15, 2020
Portugal
Category........
FAM
New Year, still no new. I was so hopeful to get something before the end of the year, I guess it wasn't meant to be. I just hope things just gain speed after AOR because if it keeps going like this, it will be almost impossible to get DM before the 12 months timeline.

Alexn

May 15, 2020
Portugal
Category........
FAM
Are you expecting to get it all completed within the year?
Most cases have a DM in around one year. Even with Covid we are seeing people from the end of 2019 and early 2020 getting DM. I'm not saying my case will be one of those, but the norm is one year or less.

Reactions: singleman

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
I just sit and wait, because nobody knows. What one person gets or receives has no bearing on anothers. Each is different.

Reactions: Alexn

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Most cases have a DM in around one year. Even with Covid we are seeing people from the end of 2019 and early 2020 getting DM. I'm not saying my case will be one of those, but the norm is one year or less.
Agreed Some cases take 14 months to 24 months which have complications; say lots of verifications being done on certificates, backgrounds are not clear, criminality, BGC and misrepresentation or interviews etc etc.

Reactions: Alexn