+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

LotusLeodis

Jul 23, 2020
Hi Alex, LotusLeodis. Just wanted to share some positive news with you guys. I have not yet received AOR but I went onto ECAS today and put in my details and to my surprise my application is being processed. My application was received 28th July. So maybe you guys can check that way as well and see if you have any luck. I was also able to link my application to my CIC account almost immediately which makes me think that the file number and UCI number have been on ECAS for a few days at least. Good luck guys. Hope you have the same pleasant surprise that I had.
That’s great news!!!

You are in the UK also, right?

All I have is an electronic receipt for fees that I submitted a copy when we filed i.e. R123456789 (says it is IMM5401, but the receipt has no such code on it.

On ECAS I have tried mine (sponsor) and husband’s (principal applicant) details with no joy.

How did you do it? And this is the right link for ECAS right?

I really hope we are able to get away from this island. Sigh.

aceinthedeck

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Toronto
That’s great news!!!

All I have is an electronic receipt for fees that I submitted a copy when we filed i.e. R123456789 (says it is IMM5401, but the receipt has no such code on it.

On ECAS I have tried mine (sponsor) and husband’s (principal applicant) details with no joy.

Yes that's the correct link. From Ireland but I have got AOR and biometrics request. I have been using my UCI number for tracking it on ECAS.

Reactions: LotusLeodis

Te9944

Sep 24, 2020
Does CIC send separate email regarding file transfer? I got SA approval mail but nothing is mentioned regarding file trasfer.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Does CIC send separate email regarding file transfer? I got SA approval mail but nothing is mentioned regarding file trasfer.
Sorry to interrupt YES they do send an email re; file has been transferred outside of Canada >NAME of IRCC office(mostly VO of the applicant > their phone numbers ,emails etc > please don't bother them as they are very busy , they will contact you in 2 months and so on.......

Reactions: Te9944

Te9944

Sep 24, 2020
Sorry to interrupt YES they do send an email re; file has been transferred outside of Canada >NAME of IRCC office(mostly VO of the applicant > their phone numbers ,emails etc > please don't bother them as they are very busy , they will contact you in 2 months and so on.......
Thank you for reply. Is it possible that they will transfer in ottawa? PA is from India.

Babydoll2305

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
That’s great news!!!

Hi. Yes I am in the UK and I used the number on my receipt. To be honest I just took a chance today and checked to see if anything had changed since last week and I was pleasantly surprised. Don't lose hope I have faith that you will receive something positive soon. I hear you with regards to getting off the island. Fingers crossed for you. PS. When you get onto ECAS what info are you using after the receipt number. Is it your info or your hubby's info? I used my own details as the PA.

Babydoll2305

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Hi. Yes I am in the UK and I used the number on my receipt. To be honest I just took a chance today and checked to see if anything had changed since last week and I was pleasantly surprised. Don't lose hope I have faith that you will receive something positive soon. I hear you with regards to getting off the island. Fingers crossed for you. PS. When you get onto ECAS what info are you using after the receipt number. Is it your info or your hubby's info? I used my own details as the PA.
Sorry. Disregard my last question. I just realised that you actually mentioned it in your post. My bad :)

Jan 6, 2021
Hi guys, I'm the sponsor. Our application was received on July 7. Got AOR on Nov 3. No more news after that. Even no SA yet. Should I worry? Thanks.