+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Kamalg

Dec 6, 2020
That means your spouse have passed the medical exam . On ECAS it never shows you passed but if you see results have been received that means it’s passed.
Thanks a lot. It is good that things are finally moving. His Ecas shows app in process since we received aor1, will it now change to app received & then again to in process? Also, I called to listen to the automated app status on phone, it says we are reviewing your eligibility, we are processing your background check. What does that mean & ecas does not show that?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thanks a lot. It is good that things are finally moving. His Ecas shows app in process since we received aor1, will it now change to app received & then again to in process? Also, I called to listen to the automated app status on phone, it says we are reviewing your eligibility, we are processing your background check. What does that mean & ecas does not show that?
They are checking whether your husband is eligible for visa , genuineness said f relationship amd other factors like criminality, security and other information sharing . After this you will grt decision made on your husband side on ecas .

Kamalg

Dec 6, 2020
They are checking whether your husband is eligible for visa , genuineness said f relationship amd other factors like criminality, security and other information sharing . After this you will grt decision made on your husband side on ecas .
I was reading posts here & people were saying that ecas goes from in process to app received to in process again & then, they start processing it.
My question is will it go to app received now?
Will we receive aor2 & file be forwarded to another visa office?
I know I am asking a lot of questions, but it is the excitement & waiting for so long to see him.
Really appreciate your help.

Reactions: gtd1986

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I was reading posts here & people were saying that ecas goes from in process to app received to in process again & then, they start processing it.
My question is will it go to app received now?
Will we receive aor2 & file be forwarded to another visa office?
I know I am asking a lot of questions, but it is the excitement & waiting for so long to see him.
Really appreciate your help.
Sometimes it goes. Well I’m not sure about that but if yes then your app will be transferred to local visa office which is NDVO. It usually happens after you get approved as sponsor .

Sheenak_official

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
Hi all,
Where do we get AOR2 ? Do we get an email or gckey notification or just application received status in ecas means it is AOR2 ?
Thanks in advance!!

Kamalg

Dec 6, 2020
Hello all,
My husband just told me that our agent said Aor 1 did indicate that his file will be transferred to New Delhi.
Do they transfer before medicals/biometric or after these two are completed?Both completed in Nov.
I am really worried with this because NDVO was the slowest even before pandemic, & there is not even one DM issued by them in 2020.
Any help really appreciated.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello all,
My husband just told me that our agent said Aor 1 did indicate that his file will be transferred to New Delhi.
Do they transfer before medicals/biometric or after these two are completed?Both completed in Nov.
I am really worried with this because NDVO was the slowest even before pandemic, & there is not even one DM issued by them in 2020.
Any help really appreciated.
Yes this is normal thing. There is nothing to worry. It usually happens after SA approval and medical.

Kamalg

Dec 6, 2020
Yes this is normal thing. There is nothing to worry. It usually happens after SA approval and medical.
Yeah. But I was checking NVDO transferred files timeline, applicants from Aug 2019 are still waiting for a response. They have not issued any DMs for 2020 people. This news is so upsetting, nvdo takes more than year.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Yeah. But I was checking NVDO transferred files timeline, applicants from Aug 2019 are still waiting for a response. They have not issued any DMs for 2020 people. This news is so upsetting, nvdo takes more than year.
Yes they are working with limited staff and slowly resuming process . Don’t worry you will get it soon. Have faith on God. Also join NVDO group here . You can’t do anything besides waiting now .

Kamalg

Dec 6, 2020
Yes they are working with limited staff and slowly resuming process . Don’t worry you will get it soon. Have faith on God. Also join NVDO group here . You can’t do anything besides waiting now .
The only group I was able to find is for 2019 nvdo. Can you please share the link if there is one for 2020 as well.
Thanks a lot.