+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Aug 23, 2020
Hi
I have a strange situation. I had received FXXX application number on November Friday 13 :eek:.
But i have never been able to Link my application. When i tried, the application got shown, but never linked. After that i waited for few days and try back and no luck.
The message i see is the application is already linked to my account. but there is nothing. I had raised technical issue query with cic and 2 weeks after i received utter BS this morning which were the standard help questions for why my application cannot be found or attached. No ticket number for the issue and from the help if that did work again use the FORM to report the issue.
Medical and biometrics are submitted.
Any one experience this issue, any suggestions?
I am applications sponsor and representative. There is no reason for the system not linking my application.
if you can not link your application then still you can check the status under ecas online tool. It will show the current status. I hope this helps.

jas324

Dec 1, 2020
if you can not link your application then still you can check the status under ecas online tool. It will show the current status. I hope this helps.
I do see the status, but not detailed if it was linked to my account. Like if medical pass, background check and all. Very strange that there is no solution to my situation.

Syan24

Apr 15, 2019
I do see the status, but not detailed if it was linked to my account. Like if medical pass, background check and all. Very strange that there is no solution to my situation.
Did you check the status with temporary file number??

gtd1986

Star Member
Dec 26, 2019
If you are not in Canada, you can also send a webform and ask them if they received your application in Sydney. They take around 2 weeks for them to reply.
And yes, that's the number. Canada only, Monday to Friday.
I managed to get thru this morning at 8am on the dot! i gave them what info i can about our application and the woman put me on hold for a bit. She came back and told me that she can confirm the file had been received but has not been assigned to an officer yet. I asked if there were any other details to give or if there is a temporary file number she can give me and she gave me the FX000..... number. Might not seem like much but it was a shot of morale for me and my girl as now we know at least they have it!
Now what the heck can I do with this FX number?? lol

Reactions: Alexn

prankysayu

Oct 18, 2017
I managed to get thru this morning at 8am on the dot! i gave them what info i can about our application and the woman put me on hold for a bit. She came back and told me that she can confirm the file had been received but has not been assigned to an officer yet. I asked if there were any other details to give or if there is a temporary file number she can give me and she gave me the FX000..... number. Might not seem like much but it was a shot of morale for me and my girl as now we know at least they have it!
Now what the heck can I do with this FX number?? lol
Well I wish I could tell you with full confidence that with the Temp number you could check the application status with the online tool (eCAS) or link the application with the PA's GC Key, like few other lucky buggers did, but I was unfortunately unsuccessful at these attempts. Although nothing is stopping you from trying, I would say. Just warning you that every failed attempt brings a tad bit of sadness rather than hope. So up to you dude!!!

gtd1986

Star Member
Dec 26, 2019
Well I wish I could tell you with full confidence that with the Temp number you could check the application status with the online tool (eCAS) or link the application with the PA's GC Key, like few other lucky buggers did, but I was unfortunately unsuccessful at these attempts. Although nothing is stopping you from trying, I would say. Just warning you that every failed attempt brings a tad bit of sadness rather than hope. So up to you dude!!!
lol thanks for the heads-up. when did you get your temp #? I assume you called to get it too? seems like we sent our apps on the same day and are in a very similar situation. When did you last see your significant other? any advice to spice up this long distance relationship. I'm one week short of 365 days of being apart and it is extremely difficult. Running out of ideas to keep us both sane!

prankysayu

Oct 18, 2017
lol thanks for the heads-up. when did you get your temp #? I assume you called to get it too? seems like we sent our apps on the same day and are in a very similar situation. When did you last see your significant other? any advice to spice up this long distance relationship. I'm one week short of 365 days of being apart and it is extremely difficult. Running out of ideas to keep us both sane!
I called IRCC and got my temp # around Oct end.

I last saw my partner on Feb 2019 close to her birthday and I had plans to visit her this year during my birthday but wishes don't always come true sadly.

We both video chat every day and wake up to each other's messages or cuss words or reminiscing our fun and crap times together. This is what keeps us forging ahead each day with hopes of happy days together in the near future.

:confused::confused::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Syan24

Apr 15, 2019
Any applicant of 20 july got the AOR ??
I had the temporary file number but i was not able to check the status on ecas
Any suggestions??

Kamalg

Dec 6, 2020
Hello, I am new to this forum. But I have been following it for some time now to get an idea about timeline.
I am sponsoring my husband who is in India. He has done his medical & the hospital said they have sent the results last week.
ECAS does not show medical received, if anyone has any clue about how long they take to process medical results when recieved.
Thank you.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello, I am new to this forum. But I have been following it for some time now to get an idea about timeline.
I am sponsoring my husband who is in India. He has done his medical & the hospital said they have sent the results last week.
ECAS does not show medical received, if anyone has any clue about how long they take to process medical results when recieved.
Thank you.
Sometimes medical takes around 2-3 weeks . Also it depends on doctor when he actually submit the results. You will see by the if not next week sure.

Syan24

Apr 15, 2019
Thank you.
timeline??

Kamalg

Dec 6, 2020
Sometimes medical takes around 2-3 weeks . Also it depends on doctor when he actually submit the results. You will see by the if not next week sure.
Thank you so much for your reply. I have one more question,today ecas shows medical received. Does that mean they have just received the test results & will evaluate now or it means medical is passed.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thank you so much for your reply. I have one more question,today ecas shows medical received. Does that mean they have just received the test results & will evaluate now or it means medical is passed.
That means your spouse have passed the medical exam . On ECAS it never shows you passed but if you see results have been received that means it’s passed.