+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

prameen

Jul 11, 2020
Hi All, I have called CIC this morning and got the temporary file number.

Application Type: Outland
Application sent to: Sydney, NS
Application received: Jul 9, 2020
Application opened by CIC on: September 23, 2020
Status of my application : Not known

Though I cannot do anything with the temporary file number, it gives me some relief that IRCC has my file atleast.

Fingers crossed and waiting for the next set of updates.

P.S.

To those of you curious to know the details to contact CIC, call the number +1 888 242 2100 (when given options to select follow the sequence 2-1-1-0. Wait for the agent to pickup the call and start to ask your queries. )

Keep handy your UCI number for verification

Last edited:

Aniavi

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Hi All, I have called CIC this morning and got the temporary file number.

Application Type: Outland
Application sent to: Sydney, NS
Application received: Jul 9, 2020
Application opened by CIC on: Jul 23, 2020
Status of my application : Not known

Though I cannot do anything with the temporary file number, it gives me some relief that IRCC has my file atleast.

Fingers crossed and waiting for the next set of updates.

P.S.

To those of you curious to know the details to contact CIC, call the number +1 888 242 2100 (when given options to select follow the sequence 2-1-1-0. Wait for the agent to pickup the call and start to ask your queries. )

Keep handy your UCI number for verification
Thanks for the update. Just curious, if the application was just opened with temp file number, how did you get the UCI number which you provided for verification? Did you spouse (PA) have UCI number from prior TRV application or is it the UCI number of the sponsor?

Reactions: s_mishra

prameen

Jul 11, 2020
Thanks for the update. Just curious, if the application was just opened with temp file number, how did you get the UCI number which you provided for verification? Did you spouse (PA) have UCI number from prior TRV application or is it the UCI number of the sponsor?
I gave my (Sponsor) UCI

Reactions: Aniavi

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
If anyone else tries for temporary number please tell us the results here! Also, let us know when application was delivered to Sydney. Thank you :)

Aniavi

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Does IRCC/CIC inform you by email in case they are sending back the application for missing document/signature/sponsor ineligibility? or do they just send back the application package back with no intimation of rejection for the missing document/signature/sponsor ineligibility

Aniavi

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Also, I sent a photocopy of the PCC and was reading on forum that we need to send original PCC along with application package. Will my application be rejected for failure to send original PCC or will they ask me upload PCC through web form?

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Also, I sent a photocopy of the PCC and was reading on forum that we need to send original PCC along with application package. Will my application be rejected for failure to send original PCC or will they ask me upload PCC through web form?
why did u send photocopy if instructions say original? most likely will be returned next year.

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Keep a copy and send the original now. Try and get a temp number if you can. However I doubt they've reached July applications but doesn't hurt to try. Either way send it with all of your info for them to match it. Otherwise they just might return it. Also send a Webform so they expect it. Good luck.

Reactions: Aniavi