Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2015
Sound like you are going to be an August! Probably by today? the bar would be 'green' all the way to the end, if delivered.
This is what I see:

do you want me to enter my username in there and use 17th August as the date for them receiving my post? I do not want to mess anything up in your spreadsheet!

Let the wait begin.

From the spreadsheet, looks like March people are starting to get AOR1s, so delay of about 3x the standard processing time.

Let's hope that picks up.

Good luck - month behind us...
OMG! It took them 5 months to get their Acknowledgement of Receipt???????!!?

IF things carry on like that for a while, we have to make significant adjustments to our plans.

I am not sure if them saying they will prioritise Canadian family applications will benefit us in any way at all. It really doesn't seem like they are doing anything if it took 5 months for the March applications.

LotusLeodis

Jul 23, 2020
do you want me to enter my username in there and use 17th August as the date for them receiving my post? I do not want to mess anything up in your spreadsheet!
It's the forum's spreadsheet. It's entirely up to you whether you wish to add your information or not.

Yes, your date would be 17th August 2020.

OMG! It took them 5 months to get their Acknowledgement of Receipt???????!!?

IF things carry on like that for a while, we have to make significant adjustments to our plans.

I am not sure if them saying they will prioritise Canadian family applications will benefit us in any way at all. It really doesn't seem like they are doing anything if it took 5 months for the March applications.
I'm not really sure. You could start a new thread asking what your options might be, clarifying citizenships, residence and legal status in the UK. What citizenships do you and your wife hold? Is she eligible for a UK Ancestry visa, which may allow you to stay? Or does the UK have any kind of post study work visa anymore?
https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/work-visas

Looks like UK post study work visa being re-instituted from 2021:
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/new-immigration-system-what-you-need-to-know#international-students-and-graduates

Unless you can start a business maybe (see the first link).

One option might be withdrawing your application and getting a refund. You could then apply inland and enter on a visitor's visa, once your studies are done, but you would not be able to legally do much on a visitor's visa and likely would need medical insurance.

Best to ask what your options might be and get professional advice.

When had you been anticipating moving to Canada?

It would seem no matter which way you apply, COVID is disrupting a lot of things and it seems that the family stream had been having issues before COVID!

I'm really hoping that things speed up, as I think less people have applied since COVID, so even if there is less workers, slower pace, maybe there is less work than usual?

We also have a back up plan, just in case Canada winds up not being an option, whatever the reason.