CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-07-2020
Hi all,

My sponsor received an email this morning (edited to remove personal info):

-----------------------------------------------

From: Do Not Reply - Ne Pas Repondre <Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 at 05:30
Subject: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada: Information about F000765025 Correspondence Id: 1-47038097087
To: [SPONSOR]

UCI: ***********
Application No.: F000******
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear [Sponsor],

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2020/07/13 on behalf of the following member(s):

[znxy123]

-------------------------------------

Is this the AOR we've been waiting for? It's also the first email detailing a UCI. Will I be able to use this to link the application?

Thanks!

Reactions: dreamscanadian

rcharmed

Oct 24, 2015
Gosh! I received mine like two weeks ago, you should receive yours very soon. I don't understand why they are taking a lot of time with July! They were kind of quick with May and June!

travelingrabbit

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
It feels like OWP approvals are at a halt, I don't see any mass approvals since June. I am also waiting for AOR as well T_T.

Just FYI, a number of mid-July applicants were deleted on the spreadsheet, I tried to fix with no avail. If so inclined, please check the spreadsheet when you have a chance to make sure you weren't accidentally deleted.

Dchawla

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Hi, I’m a July 31st applicant,
Heard people from July are still getting their files returned? Any clue of what the updates are ?

KingKcaj

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Finally got AOR2 today! Original app received July 16th. Will try to link later today.
Also seem like my timeline was deleted in the excel sheet for some reason.

Aashna1684

Apr 20, 2020
Hello, I applied for spousal sponsorship + OWP on July 2, 2020. I received AOR on February 18th, 2021. I called IRCC today to find out if there is any update. I was told current status of application is 'Criminality Check'. Aren't they suppose to send Biometric and Medical request before criminality check? This has me all confused. Anyone knows what they mean by criminality check?

rcharmed

Oct 24, 2015
Hi, that is the background check. Have you received OWP? I submitted my application on July 3rd, 2020. OWP still in progress.

Aashna1684

Apr 20, 2020
Hi, that is the background check. Have you received OWP? I submitted my application on July 3rd, 2020. OWP still in progress.
No, I havent received OWP yet. Background check? But don't they need BIO and Medical from us first before they jump into background checks?

KingKcaj

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
No, I havent received OWP yet. Background check? But don't they need BIO and Medical from us first before they jump into background checks?
I would say any movement is good at this point. If they need something they will ask you. Maybe they are changing up to make it faster. wishful thinking

Reactions: Aashna1684