+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2020, Inland Spousal PR Applications


Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Just received AOR2
Application received on July 3rd, 2020.
Nice, Congratz!
How did you receive it? email? snail mail? Were you able to link online?
I was predicting later this month we july will get AOR2 seeing that most june people was around same time last month.


Hero Member
Oct 24, 2015
Hello, it was an email. I am trying to log in to cic webpage, but it seems to be down. I will try again tomorrow.


Sep 25, 2020
Just received AOR2.
Application received on July 6th, 2020.
Able to link it to online account as well.
Still waiting for OWP tho...
  • Like
Reactions: dillym


Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
I'm from the August 2020 Inland cohort. I've been looking at the spreadsheet to predict when August applicants can expect formal AOR to come through.

I noticed that some of you guys who recently received AOR are not on the spreadsheet. Reading your posts, I am happy to see more people in July get their AOR. I think the process for those who received AOR should be fairly straightforward from here onwards . Good luck everyone!


Apr 25, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I am here in Canada as a tourist. My husband is a PR. I am going to apply Spousal PR/sponsorship(inland). But I am stuck at the PCC part in the process. I would appreciate this groups help here please:

For applying for PR, i first need to get Police clearance certificate form India. As we are based out of Alberta my CGI is Vancouver ( basis the BLS website). I have three concerns here.
a) My permanent address as mentioned on the passport and my current address in India are different as my parents recently shifted to anther house. I don't have any address proof of that place. How should i go about this? Would there be a problem?
b) The other concern is that CGI Vancouver states that- Those on tourist visa can't apply for PCC. The proof of status in Canada should be wither work permit or study permit. I don't have either.
c) They need proof of address in Canada. Since i have just come here and am on Tourist visa right now, i don't have any proof of address. I went to get added in my husband's bank account thinking that may help, but the bank says they can't do it as I am tourist visa. So how can I have an address proof here? Please advise.

After I get the PCC sorted, I will get into filling the application form and applying for Open Work Permit simultaneously. I will seek the groups expertise at that time. Looking forward to responses. Thanks a lot