+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2020, Inland Spousal PR Applications

Beeakh

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
Hi, I applied on July 7th and received my AOR via email on 18th Feb. Just want to know if anyone has applied for OHIP card on AOR? I called service ontario and they said I could bring in confirmation letter + my drivers license (proof of residence) and apply. However, at the end the people there have a final say.

rcharmed

Oct 24, 2015
Hi, I applied on July 7th and received my AOR via email on 18th Feb. Just want to know if anyone has applied for OHIP card on AOR? I called service ontario and they said I could bring in confirmation letter + my drivers license (proof of residence) and apply. However, at the end the people there have a final say.
Can we apply to OHIP with the AOR? I didn't know that. What documents should we bring?

Beeakh

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
Can we apply to OHIP with the AOR? I didn't know that. What documents should we bring?
Apparently you can, you can call and check what documents you have to take. It depends on what staus you are in right now. I was wondering if anyone has gone through the process. I don't want a rejection.

ruo5

May 25, 2020
Hey all,
documents were received around the first week of July.
Sponsor received email confirmation on feb 24.
Received biometric request today March 3rd.

KingKcaj

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
I was able to link the PR app on GCkey today, it just says "we are processing your application" for status, assume they haven't done anything other than entering it into system. Also tried to link OWP but still can't link.

CMcFarlane04

Feb 15, 2017
Right now, June applicants are being issued their WPs and only a few seem to have received theirs, per the spreadsheet but try linking yours if you haven't done so yet.
Do I use the number given on the AOR to link it to my IRCC account, is that what "linking" is?

JpnCdnrelationship

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
Hey everyone, do u guys think they're processing these apps in order? I'm early July but still haven't received anything... The only confirmation we got was that they had received and forwarded a webform we had submitted two months ago.

KingKcaj

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Hey everyone, do u guys think they're processing these apps in order? I'm early July but still haven't received anything... The only confirmation we got was that they had received and forwarded a webform we had submitted two months ago.
I don't think it is in order, probably they have like a stack of July and just goes through it without checking dates again. Just guessing from looking at the timeline of previous months.

KingKcaj

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
I think I was able to link the owp also, I can't tell what it is after linking have a application number of W########. Doesn't say approve or anything, no other info, but the weird thing is the date received shows July 10th, which was before when we sent our app out. We sent July 15th and they received July 17th. Anyone else has something like this happen to them? So I am not sure if I link it correctly?

Another thing, The UCI number on the email from AOR is different from the UCI number after I linked the app, and I used the UCI# after linking to link the above mentioned owp. So weird.

PS. just got the biometric request as I was typing this post.

Last edited: