Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Do you have more information about that? Where does the 72 hours come from, and where is this contact information for the Vancouver VO available? Thanks for your time!
Was reading on other threads about the 72 Hour time period - may have to search up some of these threads for YVR VO

Reactions: Amalthea

Amalthea

May 27, 2014
Vancity
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2014
AOR Received.
12-11-2014
Med's Done....
08-07-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
waived
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2015
LANDED..........
18-06-2015
Was reading on other threads about the 72 Hour time period - may have to search up some of these threads for YVR VO
Got it! Thank you so much.

Reactions: Impresso

vivcomper

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Hi all, I checked today my online account and see last update as March 15 but do not see any update wrt oath and all ..can someone plz suggest

Radium

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
INLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 18, 2014
AOR Received.
May 28. 2015
Med's Done....
August 18, 2014
Hi all, I checked today my online account and see last update as March 15 but do not see any update wrt oath and all ..can someone plz suggest
From what i have gathered thru various threads here, this is called a ghost update and it’s a good sign that your file is moving. If you have an expiring/expired background check or something else, IRCC would update the information on your file, we won’t know what exactly got updated.
Soon you will have your oath scheduled. Good luck!

aspiringcanadian292

Feb 26, 2022
I'm in the same exact update as you but in addition that my status in the ECAS tool went from DM to In Process
Would anyone know what does that mean by any chance?

vish549

Star Member
Jul 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
28-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
File Transfer...
29-06-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Hello everyone, I need serious help and tried the immigration call center 100 times but was not able to talk with anyone.
On client application status it shows that My application was received on July 13, 2020, and AOR was sent on Nov 09, 2020, and in-process since Jan 11, 2021, and after that, no update at all and the biggest problem is that I never received AOR on my email or in the mail and do not know my application number. I am using UCI number to check my status on CAS. I sent a webform and explained my problem and asked AOR but no reply and it been 6 weeks now.
Please guide me How should I proceed further? I am very worried.

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Hello everyone, I need serious help and tried the immigration call center 100 times but was not able to talk with anyone.
On client application status it shows that My application was received on July 13, 2020, and AOR was sent on Nov 09, 2020, and in-process since Jan 11, 2021, and after that, no update at all and the biggest problem is that I never received AOR on my email or in the mail and do not know my application number. I am using UCI number to check my status on CAS. I sent a webform and explained my problem and asked AOR but no reply and it been 6 weeks now.
Please guide me How should I proceed further? I am very worried.
You can see your application number in the new tracker. Maybe there was a mistake in entering your email to the system. This is not an urgent issue since you are not expecting to receive any email soon if there is no updates in the new tracker, just raise a webform confirming your email address and explaining that you didn't receive AOR on that email.

vish549

Star Member
Jul 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
28-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
File Transfer...
29-06-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
You can see your application number in the new tracker. Maybe there was a mistake in entering your email to the system. This is not an urgent issue since you are not expecting to receive any email soon if there is no updates in the new tracker, just raise a webform confirming your email address and explaining that you didn't receive AOR on that email.
Thank you but I need AOR to register in a new tracker. I sent a web form around 5-6 weeks ago and mentioned to provide a Application number. Most of the people got their Citizenship who has same timeline as mine

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Thank you but I need AOR to register in a new tracker. I sent a web form around 5-6 weeks ago and mentioned to provide a Application number. Most of the people got their Citizenship who has same timeline as mine
That's correct. You need the application number to register. Your best option is to call them early at 8 am sharp tomorrow and talk to an agent.

Reactions: Amalthea

Amalthea

May 27, 2014
Vancity
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2014
AOR Received.
12-11-2014
Med's Done....
08-07-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
waived
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2015
LANDED..........
18-06-2015
You could use your UCI number to log in.
I wish! Unfortunately, the new system requires application number to create an account. I had the same problem as OP, and had to call the centre to gain access via the application number since I never received my AOR.

Vish, the other day I noticed my application number is contained in the French part of the email for my citizenship test invite, so if you have received that try there!

Amalthea

May 27, 2014
Vancity
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2014
AOR Received.
12-11-2014
Med's Done....
08-07-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
waived
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2015
LANDED..........
18-06-2015
My citizenship ceremony is in 3 days and I still have not received any information about what time, where, etc. I am assuming it is all still on Zoom. This is a bit frustrating. Hoping that I get an email Monday; I'm scheduled for Wednesday.

If I didn't start routinely checking my application status, I would have had no idea it was even happening lol.

Radium

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
INLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 18, 2014
AOR Received.
May 28. 2015
Med's Done....
August 18, 2014
My citizenship ceremony is in 3 days and I still have not received any information about what time, where, etc. I am assuming it is all still on Zoom. This is a bit frustrating. Hoping that I get an email Monday; I'm scheduled for Wednesday.

If I didn't start routinely checking my application status, I would have had no idea it was even happening lol.
i think you should get the ceremony invitation email today. A lot of people here received it within 2-3 days before the ceremony.
Good luck with your ceremony.

vivcomper

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
They may need you redo the security check as it is only good for one year
But thats insane.This would mean more delay ..and it is not something which is in our hands. If I have not travelled in last 4 yrs, why do they need to do it again .

Any way by which oath can be expedited.