Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
waived
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2015
LANDED..........
18-06-2015
Good thing that you ordered GCMS, although it takes 1-2 months. Wait for a week for two, and email your MP with your ordeal. They do intervene and help sometimes. And to your earlier post regarding 2019 Test cancellations, its true that they were the worst hit and few are waiting to this day! However, fortunately for you, the same is not entirely true for Oath cancellations. When they restarted virtual Oath, the "general" trend at the time was to accommodate 2019-20 oath cancellations on priority.
Yes, my heart goes out to them! They are often in the news, including people who passed their tests in 2019/20 and are still waiting. Obviously extreme examples. Apologies, did not mean to imply I was talking about rescheduling - especially not with the intention to compare my situation to theirs. All I meant is that it could always be worse, and I am fortunate to not be severely affected by citizenship delays in my personal life.

Thank you for all the information! I am aware how long ATIP requests for CIC take; 1-2 months is fine. If I do not hear from them by the time I get my notes, then I will continue to escalate further. Because unfortunately that is when I will actually have time to do so, lol. My program is nuts, but thankfully, done with this semester in 2 months.

Thanks again for checking in guys, I appreciate it.

Wishing everyone all the best in this journey. I'll be sure to check in with any updates when I have a few mins. It was worth it to take a break from my schoolwork tonight to get this off my chest!

I didn't even tell my family I was becoming a citizen today because I knew this would happen. All I can do is laugh and keep going. Hang in there folks!

Reactions: vvarma and Radium

Radium

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
INLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 18, 2014
AOR Received.
May 28. 2015
Med's Done....
August 18, 2014
Yes, my heart goes out to them! They are often in the news, including people who passed their tests in 2019/20 and are still waiting. Obviously extreme examples. Apologies, did not mean to imply I was talking about rescheduling - especially not with the intention to compare my situation to theirs. All I meant is that it could always be worse, and I am fortunate to not be severely affected by citizenship delays in my personal life.

Thank you for all the information! I am aware how long ATIP requests for CIC take; 1-2 months is fine. If I do not hear from them by the time I get my notes, then I will continue to escalate further. Because unfortunately that is when I will actually have time to do so, lol. My program is nuts, but thankfully, done with this semester in 2 months.

Thanks again for checking in guys, I appreciate it.

Wishing everyone all the best in this journey. I'll be sure to check in with any updates when I have a few mins. It was worth it to take a break from my schoolwork tonight to get this off my chest!

I didn't even tell my family I was becoming a citizen today because I knew this would happen. All I can do is laugh and keep going. Hang in there folks!
I’m sorry to hear about your missed ceremony. I hope your ceremony gets rescheduled sooner than later. Wishing you good luck @Amalthea

Radium

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
INLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 18, 2014
AOR Received.
May 28. 2015
Med's Done....
August 18, 2014
Calgary Applicant here.
Got oath ceremony update this morning (March 16) for Monday, April 11th.
It took about 4 months after writing my test(Nov 22)
Decision made Feb 9 (on old ecas tracker)
Finally, light at the end of the tunnel.
Good luck vibes to everyone waiting on their oath.
Oath invitation email received just now (March 24)

• Love
Reactions: Amalthea and vvarma

Radium

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
INLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 18, 2014
AOR Received.
May 28. 2015
Med's Done....
August 18, 2014
Hey Radium can you please let us know if the status on your ECAS is in process or DM to figure out our own ghost updates?
Yes, it’s DM.
The day everything changed to Completed (except oath ceremony) on new tracker, the Ecas status changed from in process to DM.

Reactions: Amalthea

vish549

Star Member
Jul 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
28-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
File Transfer...
29-06-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Hello everyone, I finally able to talk to call center agent and he gave me application number. There was a wrong email I’d on my file. Also, he said, test invitations sent in December and I didn’t receive it because of wrong email id. He updated with new email id now and I tried to register with new tracker system but I haven’t received verification code on the email address even after updating it. Am I doing something wrong?
how long it takes to get a verification codeon email? Also in which format should I write UCI number? 12345678 or 1234-5678?
I tried both ways but didn’t able to register
Please guide me
Thanks

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Hello everyone, I finally able to talk to call center agent and he gave me application number. There was a wrong email I’d on my file. Also, he said, test invitations sent in December and I didn’t receive it because of wrong email id. He updated with new email id now and I tried to register with new tracker system but I haven’t received verification code on the email address even after updating it. Am I doing something wrong?
how long it takes to get a verification codeon email? Also in which format should I write UCI number? 12345678 or 1234-5678?
I tried both ways but didn’t able to register
Please guide me
Thanks
When did you update the email? Today? It takes time to be reflected in the system.

vish549

Star Member
Jul 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
28-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
File Transfer...
29-06-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
When did you update the email? Today? It takes time to be reflected in the system.
Yes, agent updated email id just an hour ago and sent the confirmation on updated email.
should I wait few more days and try to register ?
not sure how much time it takes for them to update the email id. Agent said he updated. Thanks

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Yes, agent updated email id just an hour ago and sent the confirmation on updated email.
should I wait few more days and try to register ?
not sure how much time it takes for them to update the email id. Agent said he updated. Thanks
I would wait 24 hours. Try again tomorrow.

vish549

Star Member
Jul 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
28-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
File Transfer...
29-06-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
I would wait 24 hours. Try again tomorrow.
Sure, probably I am too excited after getting application number lol.
Thank you

Reactions: vvarma

rmaity

Jun 30, 2016
Hi guys I passed my citizenship test on 2nd December 2021 and my status does not updated for the citizenship test till date and never received any email for further document, in the same time my wife's status of citizenship test has updated. We are under Calgary office no update about oath ceremony. Any idea?

Radium

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
INLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 18, 2014
AOR Received.
May 28. 2015
Med's Done....
August 18, 2014
Hi guys I passed my citizenship test on 2nd December 2021 and my status does not updated for the citizenship test till date and never received any email for further document, in the same time my wife's status of citizenship test has updated. We are under Calgary office no update about oath ceremony. Any idea?
I suggest you to call the Call centre immediately and inquire with them why your test is still not updated. That’s almost 4 months. At the same time also raise webform complaint via IRCC website.
IRCC is a terrible organization. I hope you get your test completion update and oath ceremony soon.

vvarma

Jul 18, 2015
In addition to what @Radium suggested, also reply back to the email from where you received the Test Invite.

rmaity

Jun 30, 2016
I suggest you to call the Call centre immediately and inquire with them why your test is still not updated. That’s almost 4 months. At the same time also raise webform complaint via IRCC website.
IRCC is a terrible organization. I hope you get your test completion update and oath ceremony soon.
Thanks just submitted one webform, was wondering anyone else experiencing this in the forum?