I called IRCC now.

AOR : Jul 2, 2020
Medical Pass : Aug 24, 2020

Eligibility : In Progress
Criminality : In Progress
Security : Not Started
bio/medical: Nov 9, 2020

VO : Ottawa

My application is way slower than you guys...even AOR was July 2nd.
Eligibility is still IN PROGRESS....

MiguelX

Oct 15, 2020
Tried to get a hold of an agent but it seems like an impossible task to do... "We are experiencing a high volume...bla".
I was hoping to hear some news of any kind of progress, but I guess I have to stay put and be patient.
I just received notice from my work that I'm on a furlough/temp leave due to covid for the upcoming month and we need PR more than ever!
I feel devastated and defeated and there is nothing I can do besides wait. This really turns into my worst nightmare.

Still excited to see some movement on other applications!! Good luck everyone!

AOR: July 13
Stream: CEC Inland (+spouse, also inland)
Biometrics: Oct 27
Medical: passed
Elibility: not started / Security: not started / Criminality: in progress (as of Nov 13 – I just hope there has been some progress by now)
Webforms: sent 3 (acknowledgement of change of address, etc and I'm aware that this will increase the processing time as well)

• Sad
Reactions: shussain92

Liliem

Apr 22, 2019
I just got off a call with IRCC to check my application status.
I update and share here.
AOR : Jul 3, 2020
All categories were passed. He told me that I just need to wait for COPR letter soon.
I am so happy after long wait and find out I'm close to get COPR today as my GCMS notes said it was just Eligibility was recommended pass in early Dec.

Last edited:

rami3332

Jun 15, 2020
I update and share here.
All categories were passed. He told me that I just need to wait for COPR latter soon.
I am so happy after long wait and find out I'm close to get COPR today as my GCMS notes said it was just Eligibility was recommended pass in early Dec.
[/QU
congraulation,, did he say email or phone call for virtual landing ??

pi_mis

Jun 15, 2020
Tried to get a hold of an agent but it seems like an impossible task to do... "We are experiencing a high volume...bla".
I was hoping to hear some news of any kind of progress, but I guess I have to stay put and be patient.
I just received notice from my work that I'm on a furlough/temp leave due to covid for the upcoming month and we need PR more than ever!
I feel devastated and defeated and there is nothing I can do besides wait. This really turns into my worst nightmare.

Still excited to see some movement on other applications!! Good luck everyone!

AOR: July 13
Stream: CEC Inland (+spouse, also inland)
Biometrics: Oct 27
Medical: passed
Elibility: not started / Security: not started / Criminality: in progress (as of Nov 13 – I just hope there has been some progress by now)
Webforms: sent 3 (acknowledgement of change of address, etc and I'm aware that this will increase the processing time as well)
I have same case like you. AOR 26 july. eligibility not started.

Liliem

Apr 22, 2019
I update and share here.
All categories were passed. He told me that I just need to wait for COPR letter soon.
I just received COPR letter from my immigration consultant via email. It says I'm officially a permanent resident of Canada and need to process for PR card!
What a coincident I received COPR on the same date I checked my process through a call very first time with IRCC.
I appreciate everyone share the information here and update their process schedule and cheer up each other and advice.
We all could get through this tough time. I hope your COPR is coming soon!
My timeline is in my signature.

CAP5

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
I just received COPR letter from my immigration consultant via email. It says I'm officially a permanent resident of Canada and need to process for PR card!
What a coincident I received COPR on the same date I checked my process through a call very first time with IRCC.
I appreciate everyone share the information here and update their process schedule and cheer up each other and advice.
We all could get through this tough time. I hope your COPR is coming soon!
My timeline is in my signature.
Congrats!!!

Reactions: Liliem

Liliem

Apr 22, 2019
I realized and recall about my phone call this morning to check my status with IRCC.
I assume it was not coincident that I received my direct COPR a couple of hours later after the call.
The agent who picked up my call asked and confirmed my residential address, mailing address (my immigration consultant office) and my phone number after he told my all categories are passed. I was not required to process through confirmation portal to issue COPR, which some applicants are required. I received direct COPR letter from my immigration consultant.
I know the agent who pick up calls and answer the details of our process is different from application process line, but I assume that he was confirming if I am in Canada now or not, and then reported to application process department that I am indeed in Canada? Just my guess.

So I recommend calling IRCC to check status details if your application are all passed. You might be able to skip the confirmation portal step.

Reactions: Respina and SSC27

Shiva1910

Star Member
Nov 21, 2020
I realized and recall about my phone call this morning to check my status with IRCC.
I assume it was not coincident that I received my direct COPR a couple of hours later after the call.
The agent who picked up my call asked and confirmed my residential address, mailing address (my immigration consultant office) and my phone number after he told my all categories are passed. I was not required to process through confirmation portal to issue COPR, which some applicants are required. I received direct COPR letter from my immigration consultant.
I know the agent who pick up calls and answer the details of our process is different from application process line, but I assume that he was confirming if I am in Canada now or not, and then reported to application process department that I am indeed in Canada? Just my guess.

So I recommend calling IRCC to check status details if your application are all passed. You might be able to skip the confirmation portal step.
I was asked the same questions, whether my dependants are inland, confirmed my address, my reps address but then said files are taking 8/9 months and my criminality is still in progress!!