+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** JULY 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Oct 9, 2020
Just called an agent,still no new update. Hopefully I can hear some updates this month!

CEC Inland
VO: Ottawa
AOR: 17 July
Medical Passed, Biometrics Completed
Eligibility: Recommended Pass since Jan 4
Criminality: In Process
Security: Not Started

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
Just got off the phone with ircc agent - Lady mentioned everything looks fine but then when I asked if it’s still in review required they said yes.... so then everything is not good

• Wow
Reactions: Spidergirl

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
Just got off the phone with ircc agent - Lady mentioned everything looks fine but then when I asked if it’s still in review required they said yes.... so then everything is not good
You could ask the question in a more appropriate way to make yourself more comfortable, e.g. "is review required for my eligibility?" What she means could be RR for your eligibility or the final review before CoPR.

Reactions: dgeorge

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
You could ask the question in a more appropriate way to make yourself more comfortable, e.g. "is review required for my eligibility?" What she means could be RR for your eligibility or the final review before CoPR.
Everytime I have asked specific questions like this they always tell me ‘ we are sorry we are not equipped / able to answer that question ‘ al the time .. I guess I only must wait. ? Not sure

Spidergirl

Feb 1, 2021
Got to speak to an IRCC agent this morning for the first time!!!
Thanks to the tips provided by members here! Tried to call in a couple of minute intervals and finally got through.

The lady on the line keeps saying your application is in progress and I have to ask her for specific details like eligibility, criminality, security, etc.

AOR July 4th
ADR Feb 1 for CV, Schedule A, etc. (sounds like they haven't even looked at my files)
Eligibility Pass (is this a recommended pass?)
Criminality In Progress
Security Not Started

I also asked her about the enhanced security screening, she said I used a term that she couldn't understand?! Was she hinting at me?

Anjupatel@9594

Sep 29, 2019
i found on my last GCMS notes
"OFFICER REVIEW " No indicators of concern on file. Integrated search.Foss/GCMS check completed- NAI. SATISFIED ALL REQUIREMENTS MET. FILE APPROVED: based on strength of other officers ' prior assessment decision- ELIGIBILITY/CRIMINALITY Decision not revisited..

Any one knows what's that mean?
thank you

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
Got to speak to an IRCC agent this morning for the first time!!!
Thanks to the tips provided by members here! Tried to call in a couple of minute intervals and finally got through.

The lady on the line keeps saying your application is in progress and I have to ask her for specific details like eligibility, criminality, security, etc.

AOR July 4th
ADR Feb 1 for CV, Schedule A, etc. (sounds like they haven't even looked at my files)
Eligibility Pass (is this a recommended pass?)
Criminality In Progress
Security Not Started

I also asked her about the enhanced security screening, she said I used a term that she couldn't understand?! Was she hinting at me?
Yea it’s almost like we are forcing them to speak

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
Everytime I have asked specific questions like this they always tell me ‘ we are sorry we are not equipped / able to answer that question ‘ al the time .. I guess I only must wait. ? Not sure
Oh, seems it's unfortunate to meet someone who is lazy to check your file. Give yourself another shot. I met both nice and lazy representatives and have been used to those horrible excuses for not providing details. Remember: this is your file and you are the applicant, so you have the right to have the detailed progress of your application.

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
i found on my last GCMS notes
"OFFICER REVIEW " No indicators of concern on file. Integrated search.Foss/GCMS check completed- NAI. SATISFIED ALL REQUIREMENTS MET. FILE APPROVED: based on strength of other officers ' prior assessment decision- ELIGIBILITY/CRIMINALITY Decision not revisited..

Any one knows what's that mean?
thank you

That's the final approval of your application. Your CoPR could come anytime from now on. Congratulations.