tj_sf

Nov 18, 2020
Hey guys!!!! I got the golden email today. Got my COPR. Details below;
No dependents
In-land application
AOR was July 7th
Medical was 20th of August
Biometrics submitted on October 2nd

All Canadian education and all Canadian work experience. I did not submit anything from back home. So, I had probably the most straightforward application.

I don't know my VO

Good luck to everyone! These are extremely tough times we are going through. Stay positive and don't lose faith. I hope everyone gets the golden email sooner than later!
Congrats! this gives me hope, i have same file all experience and education is Canadian and my AOR is July 02.

Spidergirl

Feb 1, 2021
How did you reach the agent? I have been trying to call them for 3-4 days. There is an automated message on my application status and then they ask to press 0 to reach an agent. I do that and I am always told that you can't be transferred to an agent at this time due to high volume.
I have the same question and also can't through IRCC like you've described, but no one here is providing any suggestions. I don't know how calling is ever possible!?

aji2020

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
I have the same question and also can't through IRCC like you've described, but no one here is providing any suggestions. I don't know how calling is ever possible!?
I tried today and got connected to the queue on my second attempt, waited for 38 mins and successfully talked to someone. I think 'keep trying in few mins interval' is the best advise based on my experience. I tried 5 mins after my first attempt.

Reactions: Spidergirl

Rhbcc

Star Member
May 15, 2020
Vancouver,BC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
01-07-2020
How did you reach the agent? I have been trying to call them for 3-4 days. There is an automated message on my application status and then they ask to press 0 to reach an agent. I do that and I am always told that you can't be transferred to an agent at this time due to high volume.
honestly its by luck or persistence - This morning I tried calling and I got in right away. Some days I'd have to try for 10, 20 times. It varies. But keep trying and you will get thru. I dont have a specific time when to call as well. I just call when I am free within the IRCC hrs.

Reactions: Spidergirl