+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** JULY 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
i just received my gcms notes. Case analysts says recommend pass but stiil he mentioned that review reuired for employement letter. Has anyone been in same situation before?
I called them last Friday and I think agent said the same thing for me. My aor is July 23. Not sure why this was done.... getting scared

sirrat

Dec 4, 2020
hello!
my current timeline is:
ITA: 28 May
AOR: 21 July
Medical passed: Sept 11
Biometrics: Oct 7
Eligibility: "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements"
Background: "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"
CEC inland

I haven't called them yet to see if any progress on the not started ones - gonna wait a couple weeks and then see how its doing!
So I called today, nothing has changed from what I can see on my profile. She said 'Everything looks good and is there' or something on those lines, and that was all the information she provided. I'm going to try again at the end of the month to see if anything has changed.

Reactions: BD_X_10045

rami3332

Jun 15, 2020
Just talked to CIC agent (For the first time)
Agent told
Eligibility: Recommended Pass
Criminality: In Process

That is such a relief now!!! I couldn't reach out to them for the last 2 weeks.

AOR: July 8th (with Spouse)
Congraut.. I guess your profile is not updating yet. ?

Reactions: SSC27

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
Just talked to CIC agent (For the first time)
Agent told
Eligibility: Recommended Pass
Criminality: In Process

That is such a relief now!!! I couldn't reach out to them for the last 2 weeks.

AOR: July 8th (with Spouse)
Same AOR date as mine and same status..

Reactions: SSC27

vandana099

Oct 9, 2020
Hello Guys,
Is there anyone who's AOR IS JULY 15 and receives any updates. After biometrics, there is no update on my application.
Please reply

Reactions: BD_X_10045

MiguelX

Oct 15, 2020
Hello Guys,
Is there anyone who's AOR IS JULY 15 and receives any updates. After biometrics, there is no update on my application.
Please reply
Hey,
I have AOR July 13 and gave biometrics on Oct 27 (including spouse) and didn't receive any updates after. I called an agent on Nov 18 and nothing has started. I'm afraid it might be a very long wait for us for no reason. The agent even said that we have a very clear case, which makes me wonder even more, why nothing is moving forward. But it is what it is.

vandana099

Oct 9, 2020
Hey,
I have AOR July 13 and gave biometrics on Oct 27 (including spouse) and didn't receive any updates after. I called an agent on Nov 18 and nothing has started. I'm afraid it might be a very long wait for us for no reason. The agent even said that we have a very clear case, which makes me wonder even more, why nothing is moving forward. But it is what it is.
Hey,,
I have given biometrics on Oct 22. No updates. It's very frustrating.