+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** JULY 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

CEC_Candidate2000

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
but is it necessary to submit RCMP? or do IRCC asks for it? I am a bit confused as I never heard about RCMP as a required document for PR.
Its not a requirement as far as i know. However Sometime IRCC do ask for RCMP police certificate post Medical approval.
Few do upfront RCMP police certificate in order to reduce the delay in processing .(assuming they ask for it).

Reactions: yhn

vancouverBC2017

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Dear @AshishS87 - still the same message haha:
"Biometrics: We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details."

I think they will never change the message lol, AOR 30JUL2020.

MiguelX

Oct 15, 2020
So frustrated – Seems like our application has just been laying there untouched for months. Just checked our status on the phone (1-888-242-2100) and got the following message:

"We are reviewing wether you meet the eligibility requirements."
"We do not need additional documents."
"You do not need an interview."
"We are processing your background check."

Hearing that means that we will wait for another couple months. Covid already delayed our application and put us in a financially bad position, so we are already struggling and were hoping to receive PR this year. But seems like it will continue to be rough for quite some time.

CEC Inland – Vancouver – 1 dependent
AOR July 13
Medical passed Sept 4
BIL Sept 4
Biometrics complete by appointment Oct 26

Hope to see some PPRs or CoPRs flying this week for some folks. Fingers crossed.

CEC_Candidate2000

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
So frustrated – Seems like our application has just been laying there untouched for months. Just checked our status on the phone (1-888-242-2100) and got the following message:

Hearing that means that we will wait for another couple months. Covid already delayed our application and put us in a financially bad position, so we are already struggling and were hoping to receive PR this year. But seems like it will continue to be rough for quite some time.

AOR July 13
Medical passed Sept 4
BIL Sept 4

Hope to see some PPRs or CoPRs flying this week for some folks. Fingers crossed.
it was an automated response or Did any representative mention that?

I know its frustrating. I believe everything depends on the VO that is processing the file.

MiguelX

Oct 15, 2020
it was an automated response or Did any representative mention that?

I know its frustrating. I believe everything depends on the VO that is processing the file.
Automated response. I know they don't show the actual status, but it gives you a hint.

We will all walk out of this with a ton of patients. :cool:
But being in the process just sucks sometimes.
We will be hanging in there and keep waiting. It's only months away, right? :D

swapnil14

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......

AOR July 13
Medical passed Sept 4
BIL Sept 4

Is you dependent Inland or Outland?
My AOR is July 16th but haven't received a call yet from SC for biometrics nor BIL for spouse.

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020

AOR July 13
Medical passed Sept 4
BIL Sept 4

My AOR is much earlier than yours and it is still pending eligibility reviewing. No need to be anxious.

Reactions: MiguelX

MiguelX

Oct 15, 2020
Is you dependent Inland or Outland?
My AOR is July 16th but haven't received a call yet from SC for biometrics nor BIL for spouse.
We are both inland and luckily already received the call for biometrics and completed it.
I don't understand why some people are receiving the call and some don't. Can't see any pattern.
Hope you receive the call soon!!