+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** JULY 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

vancouverBC2017

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
It's meaning less to see biometrics as "complete". My case updated as biometrics completed by the previously given one, but was still told that eligibility has not started, and criminality still in progress.
The problem is that everyone's biometrics seem to be complete and somes are not. Why :)?

CEC_Candidate2000

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
Anyone requested for GCMS notes from July AOR. Is there anyway to identify which VO is processing your file without calling IRCC or ordering GCMS.

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
I know off topic question but There has still been no change at all in my application.. single no dependants .. everything submitted. Idk if I need to now call them? The RCMP doc was submitted on oct 14. Still not even changed to in review. Still showing only uploaded.. please provide opinions

ggwen

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Just phoned IRCC, the agent was really nice and helpful my info following:

AOR July 1
Medical Passed and BIO requested same day August 20
Bio submitted Oct 13
Eligibility: processing
Background: not started

lol lol

Reactions: assen89

Tiffyc88

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
I know off topic question but There has still been no change at all in my application.. single no dependants .. everything submitted. Idk if I need to now call them? The RCMP doc was submitted on oct 14. Still not even changed to in review. Still showing only uploaded.. please provide opinions
I uploaded my RCMP on September 8th and the following day the status changed to in review. Maybe you can give them a call or webform to clarify.

yhn

Oct 17, 2020
I uploaded my RCMP on September 8th and the following day the status changed to in review. Maybe you can give them a call or webform to clarify.
Is RCMP part of all CEC applications? should I expect to receive a request for that?

Tiffyc88

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Since I submitted my RCMP in September, the status changed from uploaded to in review on Sep 9th. Today, ‘review of additional documents’ changed to Not Applicable!

Last edited:

yhn

Oct 17, 2020
Since I submitted my RCMP in September, the status changed from uploaded to in review on Sep 9th. Today, ‘review of additional documents’ changed to Not Applicable!
but is it necessary to submit RCMP? or do IRCC asks for it? I am a bit confused as I never heard about RCMP as a required document for PR.

Tiffyc88

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Is RCMP part of all CEC applications? should I expect to receive a request for that?
but is it necessary to submit RCMP? or do IRCC asks for it? I am a bit confused as I never heard about RCMP as a required document for PR.
Honestly, I am not a 100% sure. They asked me to submit one but not my spouse. Can someone from CEC kindly confirm if IRCC requested the RCMP after AOR?

Reactions: yhn