+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JULY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

maghool71

Jan 22, 2021
Hi, @legalfalcon and folks I have two questions, thanks in advance:

1- I added my dependent (spouse) over 3 and a half months ago, but my online portal does not show his name yet. And I cannot reach IRCC by phone, and they don't respond to webforms. Is it possible that his case is actually processed even though not shown on the portal? And I received the automatic medical extension email for inland applicants also not shown on my profile.

2- We moved to France from Canada in July and I updated IRCC via webform. My primary visa office was Ottawa back then, does that change to France now that we're here? Or there are no such rules.

samsonisah

Oct 31, 2019
Am asking for a friend, he got nominated from Manitoba, whats the best way to top up his POF without raising any issue with the Visa officer

Faraib

Aug 8, 2017
In the last GCMC notes from June 2021 it was showing not started. Have applied for new notes in August still waiting

nibir8

Aug 2, 2019
Hello everyone. Need some urgent help here.

I applied for BOWP on Aug 29. My current WP and TRV expires on Dec 22nd.

So am I eligible to travel outside Canada and be back before Dec 22nd? Am I on implied status now or will I be on implied status after Dec 22nd if I dont get my BOWP till then?

@legalfalcon Any advice?