+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JULY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Kelly11063

Mar 1, 2021
You claimed 1 year of CEC work experience but the case analyst didn't acknowledge it. Check your documents to support your work experience to see if they are complete (at least a reference letter with job responsibilities and duration, salaries, together with all the pay stubs, should be included).
I did not upload my ROE and pay stubs, is there any possibility that I can submit them right now to save my case?

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
I did not upload my ROE and pay stubs, is there any possibility that I can submit them right now to save my case?
No wonder. The ROE is the minimum requirement to prove your work experience is authentic. You can send these documents through the IRCC web form, but there is no guarantee whether or when the officer will see and verify them.

Kelly11063

Mar 1, 2021
No wonder. The ROE is the minimum requirement to prove your work experience is authentic. You can send these documents through the IRCC web form, but there is no guarantee whether or when the officer will see and verify them.
What should I do now? Does it mean "refuse"?

BianLong0618

Sep 3, 2020
China
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa office
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-02-2020
Is anyone in this thread whose application is assigned to AB14712? Its on the page 2 or 3 of the gcms notes.
Me! Do you guys have any update? or any idea about Officer AB14712?

nameissan

Jun 7, 2021
You can apply for your SOWP along with your BOWP.

You can also file for a visitor's record. However, either SOWP or the visitor's record will depend on your status in Canada.
Thanks @legalfalcon .
My only query is if I file for my spouse's open work permit, do I need to provide any letter from my company about my NOC skills as that might be difficult for me as company doesn't help much in the bridge permit?
I know I need to provide nothing of such sort for my BOWP but the below link(point C41) confused me for SOWP.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/foreign-workers/exemption-codes/public-policy-competitiveness-economy.html

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks @legalfalcon .
My only query is if I file for my spouse's open work permit, do I need to provide any letter from my company about my NOC skills as that might be difficult for me as company doesn't help much in the bridge permit?
I know I need to provide nothing of such sort for my BOWP but the below link(point C41) confused me for SOWP.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/foreign-workers/exemption-codes/public-policy-competitiveness-economy.html
For a SOWP application, you only have to show your status in Canada, your employment proof.

c41 is for the spouses of IEC and PGWP.,

Do you fall in this category?

nameissan

Jun 7, 2021
For a SOWP application, you only have to show your status in Canada, your employment proof.

c41 is for the spouses of IEC and PGWP.,

Do you fall in this category?
Thanks for the reply @legalfalcon .

No, I don't fall in those categories. I am on closed work permit in Canada from more than 4 years now and raised PR in CEC stream last year.
Since I will be applying for SOWP with my BOWP, I will attach my PR AOR and my company's HR letter confirming my employment as my current work permit will expire in next 2 months. I hope that should suffice.