+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JULY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
I have been quite a silent member here. But finally most awaited moment is here:
AOR- 31 july
MEP- 24 sep
Bio- 3 Nov
Final : 12 march approval( no COPR tho)
Ghost update- 13 jan, 4 feb and 26 feb.l called IRCC on monday and they said everything passed on 26 feb and waiting for final decision by officer. I opened my account 7 times since morning but nothing and finally around 8pm when i opened again it was approved. Thank you so much everyone for your help and support. I will update you guys once i get my COPR
Congrats

Reactions: dxben

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
OMG. Just got my COPR via email and online portal! At a time where we don't see a lot of our friends and family in person like we used to, It means a lot to have this community's support. Good luck to everyone still waiting! :D
Wow congrats!

dwarasala

Jul 2, 2020
I have been quite a silent member here. But finally most awaited moment is here:
AOR- 31 july
MEP- 24 sep
Bio- 3 Nov
Ghost update- 13 jan, 4 feb and 26 feb.l called IRCC on monday and they said everything passed on 26 feb and waiting for final decision by officer. I opened my account 7 times since morning but nothing and finally around 8pm when i opened again it was approved. Thank you so much everyone for your help and support. I will update you guys once i get my COPR
Do you have any dependents? If yes how many? Inland or outland?

insyria

Oct 10, 2018
Hello everyone,

Inland CEC
AOR: 2020-07-08
Medical results: 2020-08-28 - Passed
Biometrics - 2020-10-21 - taken from old biometrics
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
------

Per my ATIP notes #1 .... requested in Dec ... I see:
  • Primary office CPC-Ottawa / Secondary office: Centralized Intake Office
  • Eligibility was done on 2020-11-12 Recommended Passed (done by Case Analyst) ....

Per my ATIP notes #2 ... which I got yesterday ... I see:
  • Primary office: Etobicoke IRCC / Secondary office: Vancouver Immigration
  • Eligibility changed to "Review Required"
  • under PAPER FILE TRANSFER I see that Etobicoke got it on FEB 5th 17:34:28 and Vancouver on FEB 5th 17:34:01, and the reason is "Workload (re)-distribution"
  • under NOTES ... I see an entry on FEB 5th 16:18:41 from CPC-Ottawa ... text redacted and s.22(1)(b) on top
I got no GU

What do you think? shall I see this as a good or bad sign?

thuhien.tu

Star Member
May 28, 2020
AOR- 31 july
MEP- 24 sep
Bio- 3 Nov
congratulations! may i ask how did you know you have a ghost update? you have to login daily? thanks

thuhien.tu

Star Member
May 28, 2020
@legalfalcon hello, may I ask you a question?
Do you know if PNP (express entry) has a similar processing time as the CEC? my AOR is July 28, 2020. The agent told me everything has been passed (including the eligibility) except criminality is in progress and security hasn't been started yet. This info hasn't changed since Nov 2020 and I am quite worried about it. my VO is Sydney. I also ordered a note 2 weeks ago but I haven't received anything. Could you please advise if I need to do anything in the meantime to speed up the process? PNP process is slower than the CEC?
thank you very much,

Last edited:

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
@legalfalcon hello, may I ask you a question?
Do you know if PNP (express entry) has a similar processing time as the CEC? my AOR is July 28, 2020. The agent told me everything has been passed (including the eligibility) except background check is in progress and security hasn't been started yet. This info hasn't changed since Nov 2020 and I am quite worried about it. my VO is Sydney. I also ordered a note 2 weeks ago but I haven't received anything. Could you please advise if I need to do anything in the meantime to speed up the process? PNP process is slower than the CEC?
thank you very much,
thats how ircc put a application on hold!