+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JULY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

tara123

Oct 22, 2020
Thats the reason I stopped calling IRCC. Their agents are getting edgy and instead of providing relevant response they scream at us. I guess we are all left with no option but to wait.
The response to webforms are becoming similar too. I sent two webforms so far. The first one was months ago and they responded really nicely with all the detail. The next one was a few weeks ago where they just provided the same generic response and didn't even bother! I wrote the EXACT same message in both.

herry101

Feb 4, 2021
The response to webforms are becoming similar too. I sent two webforms so far. The first one was months ago and they responded really nicely with all the detail. The next one was a few weeks ago where they just provided the same generic response and didn't even bother! I wrote the EXACT same message in both.
yeah, i think on the webform they have automated responses written up so they don’t have to bother to read the query . Its ridiculous and frustrating on so many level

Reactions: tara123

herry101

Feb 4, 2021
:confused:

Canada_HELLO1

Apr 16, 2020
Called IRCC today, talked to one of the worst representative. Waited for 43 minutes and when i asked him about the recent updates on my file, his reply was that it is still under process. He never asked about the application number, DOB, or any other detail and advised not to call to ask for updates. :( He was like, whenever we will approve your application you will get to know.
So disappointing. :( This was my first call after december.
I got the same reaction; I have stopped calling and trying to forget that I have an under-review PR application!

ehsan99999

Feb 1, 2021
My Security has started on March 3rd. Does anyone know how long would it take? I know when it comes to Security there are some outliers with more than a year of waiting time, but what is the average wait time?
CEC- AOR July 15th

bj2020

Feb 1, 2021
Hello @legalfalcon @caipsnotes recived portal confirmation for pr on 4th march CEC INLAND 4th july), and document expiry is in may (as my medical) I still haven't received any letter, I have checked other forum and people ask to email the LVO and they send the COPR , is it advisable would like your thougts on the same

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon recived portal confirmation for pr on 4th march CEC INLAND 4th july), and document expiry is in may (as my medical) I still haven't received any letter, I have checked other forum and people ask to email the LVO and they send the COPR , is it advisable would like your thougts on the same

After you get the portal confirmation, it can take some time to receive the COPR by email. If you are in Canada, and your meds are expiring, no need tube concerned.

If there has been an inordinate delay, then you can send an email to the LVO.

Reactions: Hinakhan7862

olliegarchy

Oct 21, 2020
Hi all,

First time posting in this thread. I applied through a representative so I haven't been able to log into my account for updates. However I do call in periodically to the IRCC hotline.

Today, after pressing all the usual buttons to get to a PR status update, instead of an application status, I was directly transferred to an agent without further information. Anyone know what this means?

Naiyer

Mar 1, 2021
Hi all,

First time posting in this thread. I applied through a representative so I haven't been able to log into my account for updates. However I do call in periodically to the IRCC hotline.

Today, after pressing all the usual buttons to get to a PR status update, instead of an application status, I was directly transferred to an agent without further information. Anyone know what this means?
What's ur aor?

vishal2108@

Jul 2, 2020
Hello Friends,
Today I just called agent and told me everything passed just wait for final decision.
Anyone have idea how long take time for decision?