+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JULY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

SriramD

Sep 26, 2019
Quick Question guys, once all stages are passed what is the next step we need to expect? and how long will it take any idea?

nitink1985

Nov 17, 2016
Quick Question guys, once all stages are passed what is the next step we need to expect? and how long will it take any idea?
Just called IRCC now after getting a GU 3 weeks back, they said everything passed 3 weeks back and need to wait for until get a call or update in the profile.

Anyone else knows how much does one have to wait before getting any update from that???/

bradh928

Star Member
Jul 17, 2020
Just called IRCC now after getting a GU 3 weeks back, they said everything passed 3 weeks back and need to wait for until get a call or update in the profile.

Anyone else knows how much does one have to wait before getting any update from that???/
I don't know how long the wait will be, but all my stages are passed since Feb 6 so I'm on my 3rd week of waiting for a final decision now.

SriramD

Sep 26, 2019

Is the next step COPR?

Reactions: Ray1234

kumar29

Aug 29, 2017
For Permanent Resident applicants, if your medicals are expiring or are about to expire, IRCC will send them for reassessment to the Health Branch (HB), where the Regional Medical officer (RMO) will make a determination on whether to extend them or ask for a re-med.

Currently the extensions are provided in accordance with the policy to relieve pressure associated with COVID-19. An extension is granted for 6 months for applicants from designated countries and 1 year from non-designated countries. Also, whether you are exempt from travel or not, and will be able to land soon, is also a factor.

The designated country list is the same that was used for medicals for TRV applicants. See https://www.canada.ca/.../requi.../country-requirements.html

Further for an extension, the immigration medical exam should have been assessed as M1 or M3.

M1: No public health risk or danger, no public safety danger and no excessive demand

M3: A health condition(s) is present but is not expected to place an excessive demand on health or social services.

Also, a note will be placed in your GCMS based on the reassessment.

An applicant whose medicals are expiring or have expired, but have not yet received a reassessment determination from IRCC, can also get an immigration medical examination (IME) from a panel physician and send the upfront sheet to IRCC via webform. In such cases, the medicals will be valid for 1 year.

Most inland applicants should get an extensions, but will depend on a case by case basis.
Thank you so much

Reactions: legalfalcon

AshishS87

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
AOR: 19th July
VO: Ottawa
Category: CEC with 1 inland dependent
Got 2nd GU today.
First GU: 22nd Feb
2nd GU: 26th Feb

There is no other update in application.

Vancity3393

Jan 29, 2020
CEC - inland

AOR: 2020-07-08
Medical results: 2020-08-28 - Passed
Biometrics - 2020-10-21 - taken from old biometrics
Eligibility: 2020-11-12 Recommended Passed (done by Case Analyst)
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress

I just called IRCC and they told me that there are no movements on my account since 2020-11-12.

Edit : I didn't get any GU at all :) ... and my office is CPC-Ottawa
Hey all, couple of questions:

1. What does recommended pass mean? Is this showing on your online profile or is this when you are speaking to someone on the phone?

2. Who are you calling on the phone? I've tried calling the general phone line but they just say they see the same info that I see online, so never really add any new info.

3. What does GU stand for?

Thanks in advance!!

Amitaaa

Star Member
Jun 2, 2020
For the first time ever, i received a ghost update. (i mean real)
I am happy that atleast someone touched my file.
But i'm lil bit confused, my AOR is July 20, provided biometrics on November 04.
But my biometrics are showing Completed on July 19, 2020.
Is it normal?? @legalfalcon @caipsnotes

Last edited:

Soundarrajan

Oct 13, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Primary Ottawa , Secondary : Etobicoke
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-July-2020
AOR Received.
30-August-2020
@legalfalcon - i am the primary applicant and live in canada , but my dependent is outland. Does it cause any issue while processing the application?