+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JULY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Amitaaa

Star Member
Jun 2, 2020
Hey @caipsnotes
Thank you for your valuable suggestion. Today I received my GCMS from CBSA (applied on Dec 18th)
Eligibility - Recommend Passed (December 2)
Criminality - In Progress
Security - Not Started

But recently I called them and CSR said that Eligibility is not started.

jm1980

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
Strange...!
I have seen several detailed response of Webform mentioning the exact status of Eligibility / Criminality / Security / BG etc.. Not sure why they didn't share such information with you. (What's your Visa Office) ?
Yeah I specifically asked about those things too. Dont know visa office

AK0910

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
Yeah I specifically asked about those things too. Dont know visa office
Ahaan... May be this is the reason you didn't get the clear answer...
Try to call CIC and ask about your visa office. Subsequently, send the Webform to that particular VO. Hopefully, you will get the better response.

En21

Dec 14, 2020
Wow .. Congratulations.
Could you share your timeline please?
Merry Christmas as well.
Thank you.

Aor 28 July
Medical passed 18 Sep
Biometrics excempt- Collected 1 Oct
Last Monday I spoke with an agent and he told me that everything was passed and I had to wait any day for the email. 10 days later I took the confirmation on my profile.

Merry Christmas! I wish the best of luck for you

Kartiksharma1996

Jun 8, 2020
Thank you.

Aor 28 July
Medical passed 18 Sep
Biometrics excempt- Collected 1 Oct
Last Monday I spoke with an agent and he told me that everything was passed and I had to wait any day for the email. 10 days later I took the confirmation on my profile.

Merry Christmas! I wish the best of luck for you
which city are you from?

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi all!

First time I've commented in this thread, as I've been spending all of my time here in the FSW one. I'm also a July AoR applicant. Currently in Cape Town, South Africa.

I've received GCMS notes twice and called IRCC twice.

My application has stalled since around early September. Lots of things happened quickly initially - I passed eligibility, criminality, my medicals, and did my biometrics.

After that, my security check was supposed to start. As of this week, that still hasn't started yet. No reason given. I was told that Covid is impacting timelines and that I should try to be patient.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hey @caipsnotes
Thank you for your valuable suggestion. Today I received my GCMS from CBSA (applied on Dec 18th)
Eligibility - Recommend Passed (December 2)
Criminality - In Progress
Security - Not Started

But recently I called them and CSR said that Eligibility is not started.
Hi. Gcms Notes is definitive and accurate status about your application. If you looks through the Notes section it may shed light as it why it's recommended pass at this time.

kenchen1313

Mar 2, 2019
Hi all!

First time I've commented in this thread, as I've been spending all of my time here in the FSW one. I'm also a July AoR applicant. Currently in Cape Town, South Africa.

My application has stalled since around early September. Lots of things happened quickly initially - I passed eligibility, criminality, my medicals, and did my biometrics.

After that, my security check was supposed to start. As of this week, that still hasn't started yet. No reason given. I was told that Covid is impacting timelines and that I should try to be patient.
Hi, May I ask whats the status of your profile online? I am also July Aor but there hasn't been any updates since early September

Reactions: Pheacan83

willapp

Mar 20, 2020
Hi all!

Is eligibility passed by an officer or an agent?
I've got a ghost update yesterday and the one before was after passing medicals.

Vengayam

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
CEC, Inland. Last time I called they said my file for parked for 90 days because I was still waiting for my pcc from the consulate
I'm confused with your statement, it would be great if you could clarify this,

Does Consulate also send the PCC to IRCC to legitimate or cross verifying the document? if so, this could take some time.

willapp

Mar 20, 2020
I'm confused with your statement, it would be great if you could clarify this,

Does Consulate also send the PCC to IRCC to legitimate or cross verifying the document? if so, this could take some time.
Some PCCs are issued by consulates, depends on the country you applied for.

Reactions: Vengayam