+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JULY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

jm1980

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
I just got an answer to my webform request that I made on 11th Dec. I asked about eligibility/security/criminality and just got a generic reply saying they had everything they need and that they are working on it. I am CEC outland AOR 14th July. I am just going to try to forget about it now till I get a decision! I am at the "we are processing your background check" stage since early Nov, medical 3rd Sept and bio 10th Sept. Good luck to everyone!

Reactions: acllam

alissanb

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
is today the last day they work before Christmas?
Offices are also open tomorrow but not Christmas eve and Christmas day. However, most staff are probably on vacation right now so I don't expect to get an update until the New Year.

AK0910

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
I just got an answer to my webform request that I made on 11th Dec. I asked about eligibility/security/criminality and just got a generic reply saying they had everything they need and that they are working on it. I am CEC outland AOR 14th July. I am just going to try to forget about it now till I get a decision! I am at the "we are processing your background check" stage since early Nov, medical 3rd Sept and bio 10th Sept. Good luck to everyone!
Strange...!
I have seen several detailed response of Webform mentioning the exact status of Eligibility / Criminality / Security / BG etc.. Not sure why they didn't share such information with you. (What's your Visa Office) ?

PratikV123

Nov 1, 2019
Hey same boat, my pcc was submitted late. No medical no bio nothing done yet. My friend is in the same boat pcc request came and he submitted but after that no update. Nothing at all not even medical passed. My AoR july 13 nd his july 29
Are you CEC inland?

AK0910

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
I have noticed that most of July applicants are CEC - Inland, However, i am PNP-Outland...! Does this affect the processing timeline ?

Ola2j

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Same response I got after waiting for over three weeks. I'm no longer expectant at this point it'll come when it'll come. The wait is tiring and frustrating

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other

Tanvirfarabi

Mar 12, 2020
Hi all, I just called IRCC today for the first time and spoke with a nice guy.

CEC - Inland
AOR - July 15
Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - In progress
Security - Not started
VO - Ottawa
Hi there, congrats on your progress. May I ask which number did you use to contact them? Every time I call them, they tell me that it is not possible to connect due to high volume of calls. Thank you!

CEC_Candidate2000

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
Hi there, congrats on your progress. May I ask which number did you use to contact them? Every time I call them, they tell me that it is not possible to connect due to high volume of calls. Thank you!
1-888-242-2100 this number, after some options it asked me if you want to talk to representative. Post that i used the callback option rather than waiting

Reactions: Pheacan83