+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JULY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Cindy0310

Aug 10, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon ,

My office location is changing this week. Do I have to inform IRCC about it.
Aor 9th july
Eligibility not started yet
Hi my aor is also july 9th, called ircc yesterday, i was told Eligibility,Security not started yet, is that normal eligibility not started after almost 4 months???

Reactions: Anmolg

Guru603

Aug 11, 2020
Hi my aor is also july 9th, called ircc yesterday, i was told Eligibility,Security not started yet, is that normal eligibility not started after almost 4 months???
Have you had your biometrics done? My aor is july 13th and it’s the same thing as you

Dija1

Oct 30, 2020
Hello @legalfalcon
Hope you’re doing well
My AOR was issued on July 9th, I am in Gatineau Quebec and I still haven’t got a call from service Canada for the biometrics
I updated my phone number A month ago And I wanted to know if there’s a way to check if the information has been updated by ircc.
Thanks in advance

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon
Hope you’re doing well
My AOR was issued on July 9th, I am in Gatineau Quebec and I still haven’t got a call from service Canada for the biometrics
I updated my phone number A month ago And I wanted to know if there’s a way to check if the information has been updated by ircc.
Thanks in advance

The quickest way to check if the information you sent has been added to your file, is to call IRCC. Usually change of address and phone number is done within a few days, but its better to check by calling and the call centre agent will be able to let you know over the phone as they have access to this info.

Dija1

Oct 30, 2020
The quickest way to check if the information you sent has been added to your file, is to call IRCC. Usually change of address and phone number is done within a few days, but its better to check by calling and the call centre agent will be able to let you know over the phone as they have access to this info.
Thanks a lot

Reactions: legalfalcon

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
Guys.. it’s literally been a while since my rcmp docs have been submitted. It still shows as uploaded and not being reviewed etc.. I submitted them on oct 14 and till now it hasn’t changed. Is this normal? Do I have anything to be worried about? Also bio was given for previous WP application - still not updated. Aor July 23 please give your opinions I would appreciate thank you

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
Hi, does anyone know that recently how long does it take for background check? I called IRCC and the officer said I passed eligibility, medical check and biometric done, now I'm underling security checking...
E-APR July 28,2020,
Is your aor July 28?

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
AOR July 11 (Inland, CEC)
Biometrics done 02 Oct

Called IRCC they said I have passed medical and biometrics
now its background check.
VO Ottawa (so far)
Any idea how long for COPR and PR card after copr
I have a great job awaiting for me cant start untill my immigration thing is sorted out. Kindly somebody share your experience

Big Thankxx :)
Why can’t you start already? I am in the position but what’s ur reason?

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
CEC inland – Vancouver

AOR
July 13, 2020
Medical passed Sept 4, 2020
BIL Sept 4, 2020
Biometrics completed Oct 26, 2020

Application progress 58%, working currently on background check...

Hope for all of us that things will be moving forward asap. Fingers crossed!
I’m from Vancouver too inland no update yet bio not updated too. Today is Nov 1. Aor July 23! RCMP review submitted on - Oct 14... what is going on

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
Just to let people know we received PPR yesterday (20th), AOR was July 23
Are you inland?? Is it a straightforward application as in just you no dependents etc?? What’s your noc? I’m so sorry for the questions. It’s just I have the same AOR as you and no update yet so stressing out. Thank you please help to let me know

Klopo

Jul 16, 2020
AOR July 11 (Inland, CEC)
Biometrics done 02 Oct

Called IRCC they said I have passed medical and biometrics
now its background check.
VO Ottawa (so far)
Any idea how long for COPR and PR card after copr
I have a great job awaiting for me cant start untill my immigration thing is sorted out. Kindly somebody share your experience

Big Thankxx :)
did they call you for biometrics or you had them in file before? if they did call you could you tell me how much time between receipt of BIL and the call from service canada?

Sri256706

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
did they call you for biometrics or you had them in file before? if they did call you could you tell me how much time between receipt of BIL and the call from service canada?
I think Service Canada calling for Biometrics is purely based on the area you live. Some areas getting calls early after BIL and for some areas its getting late. Youn can post your area you belong along with BIL date and someone can help you the anticipated date