+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JULY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

kunal56india

Star Member
Sep 4, 2020
Oops my bad -forgot to mention that earlier. Edited now: VO: CPC-Ottawa
Aor is in my sig. Cheers!
Hi. On which date did you biometrics get updated as Completed on the portal, or does it still say 'we have not received.....'?

Last edited:

Maxjml

Aug 11, 2020
Hi All,

3 fiends of mine, with AOR Jan 2020 (PNP-Outland) did not get CoPR yet, despite the fact they asked for GCMS note and came to know that their files are appears ready for visa. other friend with AOR Dec 2019 received a request to resubmit medical exam. I would assume that due to travel restriction extension until Oct end, all files are delayed because CoPR will not allow you to travel. the point is that there will be huge backlog of applications ready for visa that they will issue only after travel restriction removed. for Outland applicants, the 6 months processing time will be only possible if they did not extend travel restriction after October otherwise we should expect some delay. please share your thoughts.

For CEC and inland applicants, I believe the chance to get it within 6 months is high; as they should not be affected by travel restrictions

Also, I have noticed 2 ghost update on my application while there is no additional requirement for more than 3 months. will that be a good sign that all is well? I am planning to ask for GCMS note once 5 months are passed.

Last edited:

Rhbcc

Star Member
May 15, 2020
Vancouver,BC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
01-07-2020
Hi. On which date did you biometrics get updated as Completed on the portal, or does it still say 'we have not received.....'?
still says not received. Agent was the one who told me i dont need to give biometrics.

Nzui xiao

Jun 4, 2020
Hi All,

3 fiends of mine, with AOR Jan 2020 (PNP-Outland) did not get CoPR yet, despite the fact they asked for GCMS note and came to know that their files are appears ready for visa. other friend with AOR Dec 2019 received a request to resubmit medical exam. I would assume that due to travel restriction extension until Oct end, all files are delayed because CoPR will not allow you to travel. the point is that there will be huge backlog of applications ready for visa that they will issue only after travel restriction removed. for Outland applicants, the 6 months processing time will be only possible if they did not extend travel restriction after October otherwise we should expect some delay. please share your thoughts.

For CEC and inland applicants, I believe the chance to get it within 6 months is high; as they should not be affected by travel restrictions

Also, I have noticed 2 ghost update on my application while there is no additional requirement for more than 3 months. will that be a good sign that all is well? I am planning to ask for GCMS note once 5 months are passed.
How did you noticed the two ghost updates?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hello @legalfalcon , if GCMS notes say PASSED on 2nd page, under Assessments, does it mean it has been conclusively passed? Please help!!!
For it to be conclusively passed look for something like this in the "Notes" section of your Gcms Notes, it should indicate Officer Review otherwise it's recommended passed.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon , if GCMS notes say PASSED on 2nd page, under Assessments, does it mean it has been conclusively passed? Please help!!!
You will have to see the note in the last 3-5 pages of your GCMS notes. There has to be a notes by an officer, that clearly states that the eligibility is passed.

You can compare your GCMS notes to the notes posted in my previous post and see if you have an officer's note. The post is available at #2,521

kunal56india

Star Member
Sep 4, 2020
Of
For it to be conclusively passed look for something like this in the "Notes" section of your Gcms Notes, it should indicate Officer Review otherwise it's recommended passed.

Officer note is not there in Notes, but under Assessments on page 2, it's says Eligibility : PASSED.

Even the call center told me the eligibility is passed.

It doesn't say recommended pass anywhere.

What does it mean then?

kunal56india

Star Member
Sep 4, 2020
You will have to see the note in the last 3-5 pages of your GCMS notes. There has to be a notes by an officer, that clearly states that the eligibility is passed.

You can compare your GCMS notes to the notes posted in my previous post and see if you have an officer's note. The post is available at #2,521
Officer note is not there in Notes, but under Assessments on page 2, it's says Eligibility : PASSED.

Even the call center told me the eligibility is passed.

It doesn't say recommended pass anywhere.

What does it mean then?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY