+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JULY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

intl_stu

Oct 4, 2017
Hi All, I have a question for those who have received Biometrics letter and their medical examination has been passed. Is it true that until the biometrics request is completed and the applicant receives COPR, application is still considered in progress and if your passed medicals expire while waiting for COPR, applicants are asked to resubmit their medicals? I came across few threads mentioning about medical exam extension? Does anyone know for how long they extend it after expiry, are there any conditions of extension? Can someone please validate this information?

DeepakJha97

Feb 16, 2020
@legalfalcon in how many days can you expect to get PPR once they request you for RPRF

And what does it mean when they raise RPRF on your profile

Many thanks for your patience and help on our curious queries.

ArshaA

Apr 18, 2020
@legalfalcon My AOR is 5th July and I have submitted an updated letter of explanation along with an appendix through web form. However, due to the size limit of 2 MB (for individual documents), I submitted them as 2 separate documents and added a note saying that both documents are part of Letter of Explanation. Is that fine?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon My AOR is 5th July and I have submitted an updated letter of explanation along with an appendix through web form. However, due to the size limit of 2 MB (for individual documents), I submitted them as 2 separate documents and added a note saying that both documents are part of Letter of Explanation. Is that fine?
Yes. No need to worry. All documents sent by webform are added to your application.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon in how many days can you expect to get PPR once they request you for RPRF

And what does it mean when they raise RPRF on your profile

Many thanks for your patience and help on our curious queries.
I do not speculate and it is difficult to gauge, since you get the RPRF when you have entered eligibility or passed it. The only thing left after eligibility is security, and if an applicant is in enhanced security screening, it can take up to 1-2 years.

Hopefully your application should be smooth and after eligibility is done, for most security secreting is done within 2-5 weeks.

Reactions: DeepakJha97

Sri256706

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Biometrics collection in Canada
Permanent residence applicants who need to give biometrics
Find out if you need to give your biometrics.

Service Canada Centres are gradually resuming biometrics collection services for permanent residence applicants who have received a biometric instruction letter (BIL).

Service Canada officers will call you at the telephone number you provided in your application to schedule your biometrics appointment. There is no additional fee to pay, and you don’t need a new BIL. Don’t go to a Service Canada Centre unless a Service Canada Officer calls you and schedules an appointment for you.

kunal56india

Star Member
Sep 4, 2020
Hello @legalfalcon ,

What does the below response to the webform enquiry mean?

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

In addition, we can confirm that:

Your application currently meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.

The security background verification has not been initiated.

The criminal background verification is currently in process.

Does it mean eligibility is passed? And in some webform replies, they simply mention 'meets the eligibility requirements...'..... In this case, they 'currently meets'.

Is it the same?

ggwen

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Hello @legalfalcon ,

What does the below response to the webform enquiry mean?

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

In addition, we can confirm that:

Your application currently meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.

The security background verification has not been initiated.

The criminal background verification is currently in process.

Does it mean eligibility is passed? And in some webform replies, they simply mention 'meets the eligibility requirements...'..... In this case, they 'currently meets'.

Is it the same?
may I ask your AOR date please