+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JULY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

ask_yo_girl_about_me

Jul 9, 2020
CEC Inland, Aor 6 July
Aug 25th: Showing Status bar 28% & Bio metric data hooked from my WP application.
Aug 26: got an e mail for application status change, nothing changed.
Medical Results: not updated
So they reused your old biometrics? Did u get a BIL letter? and How long ago were your Biometrics taken?

tung1980

Jun 3, 2020
Some updates ...
Stream: CEC-Inland | ITA: June. June 25th, 2020 | AOR: July 8th, 2020 | MEP: Aug 28th, 2020 | BIL: Aug 28th, 2020 |

I see next to my name that they added my old biometrics details (for work-permit )

I also got a request for PCC from Syria! ... I've already uploaded a LOE (when i submitted my application) explaining that I can't get a police certificate from Syria ...
Any advice on what to do ? ... shall i upload the same LOE again via webform ??

Edit:
even though that they requested a PCC, I can see that :
---
Review of additional documents
Not applicable.
---
and no place to upload a document

ask_yo_girl_about_me

Jul 9, 2020
Some updates ...
Stream: CEC-Inland | ITA: June. June 25th, 2020 | AOR: July 8th, 2020 | MEP: Aug 28th, 2020 | BIL: Aug 28th, 2020 |

I see next to my name that they added my old biometrics details (for work-permit )

I also got a request for PCC from Syria! ... I've already uploaded a LOE (when i submitted my application) explaining that I can't get a police certificate from Syria ...

Edit:
---
Not applicable.
---
When did you give the biometrics for your WP?

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
Some updates ...

Edit:
---
Not applicable.
---

If you received a letter requesting your PCC, you should see the place for uploading after you click the link "View submitted documents".

VIkramjdu

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
I got update on my profile,. Our UCI updated with previous WP .
Under.my name ,They asked IMM5475-release of information bearing original signatures . Is this for me releasing info to spouse or spouse releasing info to me

CEC inland , aor: July 8th..No BIL or Medicals update

Last edited:

VIkramjdu

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
I got update on my profile,. Our UCI updated with previous WP .
Under.my name ,They asked IMM5475-release of information bearing original signatures . Is this for me releasing info to spouse or spouse releasing info to me

CEC inland , aor: July 8th..No BIL or Medicals update
Can anyone suggest on this ?

sunnyavril

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020
Yes they reused my old biometrics, No I didn't get BIL letter, I have done biometrics for my WP on Mar-2020
same situation here, they took my fingerprints from my WP as well. Yet I still got BIL. I know you are supposed to retake it for EE, but I hope they can just use the WP fingerprint.

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
same situation here, they took my fingerprints from my WP as well. Yet I still got BIL. I know you are supposed to retake it for EE, but I hope they can just use the WP fingerprint.
Is your status still "Your action required" after they use your biometrics of your WP?