+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JULY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

bradh928

Star Member
Jul 17, 2020
CEC Inland
  • Student, then PGWP, then LMIA Quebec-based (6 years in Canada)
  • NOC 0
  • All documents submitted, including letter of intent to leave Quebec. To follow:
    • Letter from Quebec employer stating I am allowed to work remotely, and
    • "Lease" from Ontario landlord
  • Moving to Ontario November 2020

AOR: July 8, 2020

Last edited:

Fmorled

Jul 23, 2018
AOR July 6th
I just got a notification with a letter called “How to find a job in Canada” even though I’m currently in Canada and have a qualified job. Anyone in the same situation??

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
AOR July 6th
I just got a notification with a letter called “How to find a job in Canada” even though I’m currently in Canada and have a qualified job. Anyone in the same situation??

This letter should be delivered when you enter your EE profile in the CRS pool. Are you sure you have received the ITA and have paid the application fee and submitted the e-APR, or you are just enter the EE pool?

Fmorled

Jul 23, 2018
I didn’t get it back then. And I can guarantee you that I paid everything (my bank statements and AOR can prove it). Besides this, I already applied for bridging too. Am I the only one??

Ochenta8

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
15 -July-2020
Med's Done....
20-Sept-2020
CEC Inland
ITA: May 28
AOR: July 16

Last edited:

cycy_304

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
AOR July 6th
Just got it too, 1 on my submitted profile and 1 on my withdrawn profile. I think they just send it to all accounts

Last edited:

rishi123

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Hi guys, I just submitted my application and recevied AOR, I have a concern here, I'm pretty sure that I uploaded a document in the CLIENT INFORMATION placeholder but after submission I'm unable to see the uploaded document but can see all the other documents. Please guys let me know if this is common for everyone or is there something I need to worry about. Please check your respective applications and let me know. Thank you.

bradh928

Star Member
Jul 17, 2020
Hi guys, I just submitted my application and recevied AOR, I have a concern here, I'm pretty sure that I uploaded a document in the CLIENT INFORMATION placeholder but after submission I'm unable to see the uploaded document but can see all the other documents. Please guys let me know if this is common for everyone or is there something I need to worry about. Please check your respective applications and let me know. Thank you.
Yes. If you refresh that page a few times, it'll show up again, but temporarily. I wouldn't worry about it.

Reactions: cycy_304

sealco

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
AOR July 6th
I got this as well and I'm also currently working full time in Canada.

nicck99

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
Hi all,
any chances that CEC draw happen or crs will go down because of travel restrictions till 31 july?

GW007

May 22, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon , I got my gcms notes. It says eligibility met,criminality passed and officer final review is as follows “ I’m satisfied that PA meets requirements of r75 and r76, criminality: passed background info, travel history, info sharing , pcc: no concerns
item to be requested/next step: Pasports, photos , RFV Checks-FINDEC
Could you kindly help unpack the info.
Many Thanks
@breakthrough2019, when did you receive the subject GCMS notes? I recall you said your file was transferred to Accra LVO... Was the final Officer review done at Accra according to your notes?