LANDED..........
N.A.
Hi All,
AOR 11th July 2020
Nova Scotia PNP outland
Re-med request on 16th May 2022
Re-Med got done on 27th May 2022
Application shows Re-Med passed 31st May 2022

My assumption was that re-medical is the last stage before RFV. if yes, then why eligibility and background check showing as 'under processing' in the application? If anyone is aware, please suggest.
Your PPR on the way

Reactions: LoCR

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Hi All,
AOR 11th July 2020
Nova Scotia PNP outland

My assumption was that re-medical is the last stage before RFV. if yes, then why eligibility and background check showing as 'under processing' in the application? If anyone is aware, please suggest.
You medical passed on third day? Its very fast! I think you are from India? Can I know your state of residence in India or Doctor city where from you complete your medical? it helps me in view of my application.

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
i am living in Seoul, South korea. Got it done from a hospital here.
Ohh OKKK thats why. Korean's are fast in working. I have completed my medical on 29th May and as per hospital enquiry they will send my medical report within ten days.

maghool71

Jan 22, 2021
Hi All,
AOR 11th July 2020
Nova Scotia PNP outland

eligibility and background check on the portal are not accurate. yes, remed is usually the last step (sometimes they ask for other documents such as updated bank statements or PCC). It is definitely a great sign.

Reactions: LoCR

wOW29

Jul 30, 2016
Hi All,

I'm feeling led to create a community of new immigrants. This group has and is giving me so much, and has made me believe this world to be a better place.
Each one of us got here to help one another, this group gave me hope when I had none at all, and literally met some God sent people.

I know for many it's PPR, then COPR, and landing. But then, what? How to sustain your life in Canada? Does one need to start from scratch? How to find a job? Make a living? Everything before and everything in between.
I am not even sure if what I'm proposing is going to be a success, but it's a worth a try. We can reunite through the below group and offer support to each other even after we land.

I'm adding a link below, so you can join if you want to be part of this community.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Cny1j2pWQGI2RKxkihI3PD

Just my way of giving back to the community who has given me so much that not mere words can explain.

God bless you all.

wOW29

Jul 30, 2016
Hi All,

I'm feeling led to create a community of new immigrants. This group has and is giving me so much, and has made me believe this world to be a better place.
Each one of us got here to help one another, this group gave me hope when I had none at all, and literally met some God sent people.

I know for many it's PPR, then COPR, and landing. But then, what? How to sustain your life in Canada? Does one need to start from scratch? How to find a job? Make a living? Everything before and everything in between.
I am not even sure if what I'm proposing is going to be a success, but it's a worth a try. We can reunite through the below group and offer support to each other even after we land.

I'm adding a link below, so you can join if you want to be part of this community.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Cny1j2pWQGI2RKxkihI3PD

Just my way of giving back to the community who has given me so much that not mere words can explain.

God bless you all.

Is this group still active? It says the link was reset

sanchower

Apr 21, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR July 2020 (Visa Office CIO, Sydney NS)
Enhanced Security Screening started from Jan 2021.
Remedical request from Jan 2022.
No news at all, complete silence.
Many calls to IRCC and submitted web forms did nothing.

Does anyone have the same situation? What do you plan to do? Maybe mandamus is an option for us? What are your thoughts?

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
AOR July 2020 (Visa Office CIO, Sydney NS)
Enhanced Security Screening started from Jan 2021.
Remedical request from Jan 2022.
No news at all, complete silence.
Many calls to IRCC and submitted web forms did nothing.

Does anyone have the same situation? What do you plan to do? Maybe mandamus is an option for us? What are your thoughts?
Submit a GCMS request.. If possible not through these third party sites, your friend or family member in Canada that you trust can do it for you.. You'll get to know where it is stuck if it is stuck somewhere plus it gives the VO a reason to go back to your file and update it.. and if they see all is good who knows they might grant you copr..

Webforms and calls to IRCC are routed to customer support.. at most they can drop a note to the VO.. which has not worked for you.. Try the GCMS route and if it works, keep me in your prayers!

Reactions: sanchower

Hetal0990

Star Member
May 8, 2018
Hello All! Has anyone in this group with a PR recently traveled to Canada from India on Indian Passport while transiting through Germany? Is yes, wanted to know if we need a transit visa for Germany. Thank you in advance!

sanchower

Apr 21, 2018
NOC Code......
Submit a GCMS request.. If possible not through these third party sites, your friend or family member in Canada that you trust can do it for you.. You'll get to know where it is stuck if it is stuck somewhere plus it gives the VO a reason to go back to your file and update it.. and if they see all is good who knows they might grant you copr..

Webforms and calls to IRCC are routed to customer support.. at most they can drop a note to the VO.. which has not worked for you.. Try the GCMS route and if it works, keep me in your prayers!
I have ordered GSMS notes. Let's see if it helps

UnDyInG

Apr 2, 2018
Inland CEC ...
AoR: July 8, 2020
BioMetric request on Aug 2020
Schedule A: Jan 2022
Re-medical for my spouse only on Sep 20th... the email asked to contact "CIC-Etobicoke-landings@cic.gc.ca" if we couldn't open the attachment

Can anyone point out What that means? ...

We did our medical upfront when we submit our CEC application in July 2020 ... why they asked for a re-med for her and not both of us?...

Is this re-med a good/bad sign?

Shall/Can I just do another medical just in case?

Edit: add a question

Last edited:

maghool71

Jan 22, 2021
Inland CEC ...
AoR: July 8, 2020
BioMetric request on Aug 2020
Schedule A: Jan 2022
Re-medical for my spouse only on Sep 20th... the email asked to contact "CIC-Etobicoke-landings@cic.gc.ca" if we couldn't open the attachment

Can anyone point out What that means? ...

We did our medical upfront when we submit our CEC application in July 2020 ... why they asked for a re-med for her and not both of us?...

Is this re-med a good/bad sign?

Shall/Can I just do another medical just in case?

Edit: add a question
This is a good sign, just do the medical for her. They probably extended yours so why pay more.