+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JULY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

fdelliott2

Star Member
Oct 13, 2021
Hi Friends, Has anyone got gcms notes for July 2020 AOR progress? is it helpful in pushing the case review forward?
Getting GCMS notes will do nothing to push your application forward, but it will give you a good idea of where your application is at. No harm in applying.

Reactions: LoCR

LoCR

Jan 13, 2020
Thanks for the response. If I may ask another question, it is already ~2 years of AOR, and I hear ircc is going to start new invites. Is there any chance ircc will abandon/reject majority of 2-3 year old AORs altogether, as per the clauses they can at any point on their discretion.

Reactions: maghool71

maghool71

Jan 22, 2021
Thanks for the response. If I may ask another question, it is already ~2 years of AOR, and I hear ircc is going to start new invites. Is there any chance ircc will abandon/reject majority of 2-3 year old AORs altogether, as per the clauses they can at any point on their discretion.
No, I was watching a podcast and they said it's almost impossible. Don't worry the new processing times for FSW is 27 months so we still have to wait at least another ~ 6 months

Reactions: LoCR

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
No, I was watching a podcast and they said it's almost impossible. Don't worry the new processing times for FSW is 27 months so we still have to wait at least another ~ 6 months
You all need to raise what people call a "performance request", has worked for many. And you will be getting your PPRs soon. What God has planned for you, no man can stop.

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
Hi All,

I'm feeling led to create a community of new immigrants. This group has and is giving me so much, and has made me believe this world to be a better place.
Each one of us got here to help one another, this group gave me hope when I had none at all, and literally met some God sent people.

I know for many it's PPR, then COPR, and landing. But then, what? How to sustain your life in Canada? Does one need to start from scratch? How to find a job? Make a living? Everything before and everything in between.
I am not even sure if what I'm proposing is going to be a success, but it's a worth a try. We can reunite through the below group and offer support to each other even after we land.

I'm adding a link below, so you can join if you want to be part of this community.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Cny1j2pWQGI2RKxkihI3PD

Just my way of giving back to the community who has given me so much that not mere words can explain.

God bless you all.

Hetal0990

Star Member
May 8, 2018
@legalfalcon - Received a remedical request a few days back. Got the remed done today. Do i need to upload the emedical form that the hospital gives me? I don't see an option anywhere to upload the emed for. When we had done the meds for the first time there was an option

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
@legalfalcon - Received a remedical request a few days back. Got the remed done today. Do i need to upload the emedical form that the hospital gives me? I don't see an option anywhere to upload the emed for. When we had done the meds for the first time there was an option
You'll have to upload via web form. But I would also suggest that you write to your visa office via email as well to expedite it.

Hetal0990

Star Member
May 8, 2018
Great. Thanks for the quick revert. Sorry for sounding naive but from where will I be able to find the email id of the visa office? I am aware of the Visa office as i have the GCMS notes with me.

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
Great. Thanks for the quick revert. Sorry for sounding naive but from where will I be able to find the email id of the visa office? I am aware of the Visa office as i have the GCMS notes with me.
You are not naive. Don't say that or be sorry. What's your visa office? I usually look for it on this forum or Google.