+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JULY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

dwarasala

Jul 2, 2020
Hi All, My AOR is 30JULY2020. CEC inland with 3 dependents. I got an update on 22SEP2020 saying medicals passed (MEP). Biometrics taken from what i submitted during work permit and it is showing as completed on 22SEP2020 (Same as MEP).
After that i don't have any update? I have applied for ATIP/GCMS notes on 24FEB2021. Does any one is in the same situation?
I am not sure how long i need to wait?
Finally I got approval yesterday 22MAR2021. I have applied through a consultant and I never called IRCC.

thuhien.tu

Star Member
May 28, 2020
anyone here is applying via PNP express entry stream? My AOR is July 28th and I haven't received any GUs or updates since October

wOW29

Jul 30, 2016
Hey guys, I need your input. I am a inland candidate with 1 Outland dependent. IRCC requested additional documents and RPRF on Feb 25th and all was uploaded on March 3, 2021. I applied through an agent so i do not have access to my profile. Below is my timeliness:

CEC candidate
AOR: July 14, 2020
Eligibility: reviewing
Medical: passed
Additional doc: n/a
Interview: you do not need
Biometrics: Nov 5 2020. Completed
Background: processing
Final decision: processing

Is anyone else in the same situation or has any input?

VR1

Feb 8, 2021
Hey guys, I need your input. I am a inland candidate with 1 Outland dependent. IRCC requested additional documents and RPRF on Feb 25th and all was uploaded on March 3, 2021. I applied through an agent so i do not have access to my profile. Below is my timeliness:

CEC candidate

I am in the same situation as you.
AOR- 29th July.
I was asked to submit additional documents on March 1st. Submitted on 5th March.even I don’t have any access to my profile since I applied through an agent.

VR1

Feb 8, 2021
AOR- 29th July.
I was asked to submit additional documents on March 1st. Submitted on 5th March.even I don’t have any access to my profile since I applied through an agent.
CEC inland with 2 dependents inland

wOW29

Jul 30, 2016
AOR- 29th July.
Thanks for responding

surinderpal

Mar 17, 2021

CEC candidate

Same situation
AOR: July 13th,2020
IRCC asked for additional documents on 21st, uploaded on 22nd. Still stuck on background check.

Reactions: wOW29

ehsan99999

Feb 1, 2021

CEC candidate

Same situation

CEC candidate (no dependent)
AOR: July 15, 2020
Eligibility: reviewing (passed based on an agent)
Additional doc: reviewing since March 3rd
Biometrics: around Nov
VO: Ottawa

I was asked for additional on late Feb and I provided it three days later and since March 3rd it says they are reviewing my additional. I had two gust updates since then. Also, I called IRCC and the agent told me nothing has changed in my profile.

Reactions: wOW29

Manvir1218

Mar 25, 2021
Air July 8 2020

CEC candidate with 2 dependent
Medical- pass
Biometrics- Done on Nov 1 St, 2020
Additional docs- Not required
interview - do not need
Background criminality- in progress
Security- not started
Vol Ottawa
Called Ircc yesterday still working on background check since 3 months!
No changes at all!!!!

Chloe_8973

Mar 26, 2021
AOR: JULY 30
CEC
I just got a message saying my application was approved, and I haven't receive COPR in email.
I am not sure what should I do next.
I have some questions about the COPR and PR card.
1. Is the COPR sent in the email the final official document? How about the letter shown in IRCC account?
2. When should I send the photo and the letter? After I receive COPR in email or I can send it now?
3. IRCC account letter says send your photo and the letter to the address, is this the application process to get a PR card?
4. What if I want to move to another province before I receive a PR card, is this appropriate? (how long it takes to get the PR card)and how can I tell them my address change?

Reactions: Kerikeri