May 15, 2020
Vancouver,BC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
01-07-2020
Thanks for replying! I asked to have access to it and they simply said their portal holds all of their other clients’ applications, so they cannot share the login credentials with me. I'm ok for now, I was worried about them missing something but the golden email will come sooner or later for all of us!
my agent told me the same. you can ask for application status and print screen of updates , atleast thats what i did

SSC27

Aug 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-07-2020
Are you inland. If you have received your COPR, your Passport has nothing to do with your photos, as they are for the PR card. You can get your passport renewed, as per the procedure of your country.
Oh yeah! I forgot to tell I am inland and Thanks for the info.
that’s a big help. @legalfalcon

Reactions: legalfalcon

nimit.anand

Apr 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
I got a GU Yesterday.
Eligibility and Criminality passed per the contact center agent and Security not started. Earlier eligibility was recommended passed and criminality was in progress.
CEC Inland with 2 inland dependents
AOR July 15th

Last edited:

RajSingh12

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Called IRCC .. agent confirmed file was approved. Now wait for the email..he said primary office is Ottawa and secondary is Etobicoke so email will most likely come from Etobicoke..can someone pls confirm what are going to be the next steps ?? Big thanks

bradh928

Star Member
Jul 17, 2020
Same status here. Spoke to an agent, she said everything is passed Feb 6th, and VO-Ottawa just needs to send the final decision via email.
She also said the only note she can see on my file is that they will have to process my biometrics fee refund. Other than that, no more outstanding requirements for me to comply.

rs89977

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Called IRCC .. agent confirmed the file was approved. Now wait for the email..he said the primary office is Ottawa and the secondary is Etobicoke so the email will most likely come from Etobicoke..can someone pls confirm what are going to be the next steps ?? Big thanks
mine is the same flow, did not receive an email, however, status is marked approved in MyCIC profile with COPR document numbers.
I could find my PR Card Application number by search to link it to my current profile to track status, and able to link successfully, However awaiting the next steps from IRCC / LVO Etobicoke for the PR card.

Rhbcc

Star Member
May 15, 2020
Vancouver,BC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
01-07-2020
I got my COPR document numbers on my profile yesterday and waiting for the COPR letter. My primary is Ottawa and secondary is CIO. Im not sure which office will issue my COPR letter

Reactions: Rachael_Mynah

RajSingh12

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
mine is the same flow, did not receive an email, however, status is marked approved in MyCIC profile with COPR document numbers.
I could find my PR Card Application number by search to link it to my current profile to track status, and able to link successfully, However awaiting the next steps from IRCC / LVO Etobicoke for the PR card.
i do not see it in my online account yet since it has only been a few days but hopefully will get it soon. I know some people are waiting for it from a very long time. I might get it from Etobicoke office and i think that office location in particular is the busiest.

Rhbcc

Star Member
May 15, 2020
Vancouver,BC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
01-07-2020
That certainly is good that you got straight to an agent
Youre late to the party, I got the COPR document yesterday hehe.

Now my question is - im now waiting for the COPR letter. My primary is Ottawa and secondary is CIO. Im not sure which office will issue my COPR letter

Reactions: rs89977

bj2020

Feb 1, 2021
just spoke with the agent

aor -14th july

eligibilty -passed
security - passed
criminality - in progress

anyone in the same boat ,Oh man the wait is killing

nimit.anand

Apr 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
just spoke with the agent

aor -14th july

eligibilty -passed
security - passed
criminality - in progress

anyone in the same boat ,Oh man the wait is killing
I got a GU yesterday and spoke to agent in the morning.
Eligibility passed, criminality passed, security not started.
AOR - July 15th
CEC inland

Reactions: ehsan99999