+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** July 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Kpzbenju

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
Aor- July 24th

Called IRCC today and they said everything is completed except my spouse biometric. They are reviewing it ,since my spouse submitted biometric on dec 31 st .
Anyone knows how’s long it might take or any one have similar situation.
ur spouse is Outland???

adildekate

May 7, 2020
Hi guys!
I was also a July AOR and forgot to post here.
My AOR is July 12.
Biometrics passed on Nov 06.
Estimated completion date was Jan 12th. My progress bar disappeared for a day but then it came back and is now at 100 percent.
Background check still says : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

I’m a little worried. What do you guys think I should do?

thanks for your help.

Friend123

Star Member
Apr 6, 2018
Hi guys!
I was also a July AOR and forgot to post here.
My AOR is July 12.
Biometrics passed on Nov 06.
Estimated completion date was Jan 12th. My progress bar disappeared for a day but then it came back and is now at 100 percent.
Background check still says : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

I’m a little worried. What do you guys think I should do?

thanks for your help.
Plz call IRCC they might give u an exact information about your application.

Friend123

Star Member
Apr 6, 2018
Any contact to reach IRCC, i tried calling this number 1-888-242-2100 but ends up with automated voice system reading out status from cic webstie
It’s a same number . To check the status unwed to press option 1 and need to wait till end and it will say to press option 0 to speak to the agent

rams414

Jan 22, 2020
It’s a same number . To check the status unwed to press option 1 and need to wait till end and it will say to press option 0 to speak to the agent
no luck...tried calling again, there is no "0" after option "1" at the end....it took me all the way to PR application and opted for 0 to talk with agent, then disconnected saying not able to transfer as there is a long queue...same thing happening from yesterday

Last edited:

janaan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
no luck...tried calling again, there is no "0" after option "1" at the end....it took me all the way to PR application and opted for 0 to talk with agent, then disconnected saying not able to transfer as there is a long queue...same thing happening from yesterday
That happens when they're really busy. Just keep trying and you will get through eventually.

darshan1191

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Primary Montreal - Secondary CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-01-2021
Med's Done....
05-02-2021
Hi everyone,
Got my copr today
Aor: july 19
Back ground check completed : dec 2
As per gcms notes copr printed on dec 4
Final decision: today
Congratulations!! What’s your VO office?

• Love
Reactions: adildekate

adildekate

May 7, 2020
Hey Guys! I got in touch with IRCC. You have to go deep within the system where you have to put your Express Entry Number and then after that it gives you an option to press 0 to speak to an agent. Ignore the Messages repeated at the start of the call. The wait time was 35 mins though so grab a snack while you wait lol.

darshan1191

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Primary Montreal - Secondary CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-01-2021
Med's Done....