+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** July 2020 AOR - Join here ***

yhj85410

Dec 19, 2020
Hi guys,

My processing bar disappeared, could anyone tell me why or has the same question?

I supposed get approve on Jan 30th

yhj85410

Dec 19, 2020
Just an update:
Called IRCC today and here’s what they said
eligibility,medical and biometric is completed only thing is criminality check is in process.
Security not started yet

My aor is July 30th

Reactions: manisingh2301

paradiddle

Jan 18, 2021
AOR Date: 09 July 2020.

Update on January 18th 2021:
Called IRCC and they told me that the Criminality check is in progress.

Can someone tell me what other steps remain after criminality and what is an approximate timeline for those steps?

Also, the progress bar was gone for a few days but has suddenly appeared again. They really need to sort their website issues.

Friend123

Star Member
Apr 6, 2018
Aor- July 24th

Called IRCC today and they said everything is completed except my spouse biometric. They are reviewing it ,since my spouse submitted biometric on dec 31 st .
Anyone knows how’s long it might take or any one have similar situation.

Friend123

Star Member
Apr 6, 2018
AOR Date: 09 July 2020.

Update on January 18th 2021:
Called IRCC and they told me that the Criminality check is in progress.

Can someone tell me what other steps remain after criminality and what is an approximate timeline for those steps?

Also, the progress bar was gone for a few days but has suddenly appeared again. They really need to sort their website issues.
So it means security check is completed for you? Or background check is in process??

rams414

Jan 22, 2020
Hello all,

I am from Edmonton and applied for CEC, got

ITA - June 10th
AOR - July 18th
estimated completion date - January 18th

My status bar is showing 100% complete and with a message in status update

"Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this"

i have submitted GCMS on dec 4th and got the file on jan 4th, it has every thing completed but one of my job experience is still under review. Also has RPRF review as Complete, any thoughts on when and what will be next process??

Thankyou in advance!!