+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** July 2020 AOR - Join here ***

abhijeet8685

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
Hey all, Got the golden email today. I finally got the COPR. This is the time line of my application here.

I am a CEC inland applicant from Winnipeg, Manitoba. Application was for me and for my wife.

AOR - July 06
Medical passed - August 26
Biometrics except - October 21(profile updated)
Background check complted - November 04
COPR - January 02/2021

All the best all you guys out there and wish you a happy 2021...!
Congratulations Buddy

Reactions: Toorkaur

Vivu2208

Aug 17, 2020
Is there someone like me, PNP inland just passed 6 months and no update from August ?
AOR: July 6th
Just call IRCC but they said nothing different from the online account.

Friend123

Star Member
Apr 6, 2018
Is there someone like me, PNP inland just passed 6 months and no update from August ?
Aor is July 24th
Pnp inland
We called IRCC last week and they said everything is done and they are waiting only to complete my spouse biometric . Which is done on dec 31st.

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
There must be many of us. People says PNP applicants are processed faster but I totally disagree. Anyways what is your VO , my file is sitting untouched in Sydney NS for months after I got eligibility recommended pass. I think it depends on VO. my timeline is in my signature

Vivu2208

Aug 17, 2020
There must be many of us. People says PNP applicants are processed faster but I totally disagree. Anyways what is your VO , my file is sitting untouched in Sydney NS for months after I got eligibility recommended pass. I think it depends on VO. my timeline is in my signature
I ordered the GCMS note updated till Oct 2020 but eligibility and security even didn’t start. It said the primary office is Etobicoke IRCC.
idk but my friend applied the same stream as me just got COPR after 5mons

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
I ordered the GCMS note updated till Oct 2020 but eligibility and security even didn’t start. It said the primary office is Etobicoke IRCC.
idk but my friend applied the same stream as me just got COPR after 5mons
No idea buddy how they prioritize files, but anyways now call IRCC and ask them specifically about your eligibility, criminality and security and also the VO, because as per my knowledge files first assigned to CIO and then after initial screening it move to CPC or your local VO for final decision. Some agents at IRCC are rude but most of them do help if you ask them specific question.

Vivu2208

Aug 17, 2020
No idea buddy how they prioritize files, but anyways now call IRCC and ask them specifically about your eligibility, criminality and security and also the VO, because as per my knowledge files first assigned to CIO and then after initial screening it move to CPC or your local VO for final decision. Some agents at IRCC are rude but most of them do help if you ask them specific question.
Thanks for your advices, i will call them back and ask for the detail. They told me just very general info

Friend123

Star Member
Apr 6, 2018
Just an update:
Called IRCC today and here’s what they said
Security,eligibility,medical and biometric is completed only thing is criminality check is in process.

My aor is July 24th
Pnp inland

Reactions: dwarasala

ggwen

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
CEC inland Vancouver July 1 AOR, eligibility recommend pass since early Nov, called in today, still no movements, Ottawa office

Reactions: assen89

Garth 117

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Hi All, i want to check is there anyone who has similar timelines and a good news (PPR or COPR)
Time line :
AOR : July 30 2020
Medical passed : 22 SEP 2020
Category : CEC
Currently in canada.
Biometrics completed previously so i am exempted from giving biometrics. This step showing as completed in my application.
After that i didn't have any update. Is there anyone who has similar timelines and received COPR?
Aor July 30 2020. Ppr nov 25 2020. Sinp sinp outland.

Reactions: manisingh2301

Garth 117

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Any copr holders received AL? Authorization letter needed to travel to canada once you don't meet exemption criteria.

Friend123

Star Member
Apr 6, 2018
Just an update:
Called IRCC today and here’s what they said
Security,eligibility,medical and biometric is completed only thing is criminality check is in process.

My aor is July 24th
Pnp inland
Can anyone please let know what all included in criminality check???
Like what exactly do they check

Rhbcc

Star Member
May 15, 2020
Vancouver,BC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
01-07-2020
when were your biometrics completed?
have the same aor and city of residence. bio was completed nov 20. per agent on my last call with them on Jan 4 im on the last partof the BGC nad theyll most likely extend my meds.