Interview........
-----
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
23-08-2016
There is written that we are checking ur background and elogibilty. I even filled web form as well and sent but still didnt get anything from them
I have never received a reply from the embassy lol. I know this is frustrating.

Reactions: Nomiabbasi

Nomiabbasi

Aug 14, 2019
I have never received a reply from the embassy lol. I know this is frustrating.
Yeah thats what i am facing nowadays. Thats why i wrote here. Atleast they could have reply yes or no so that i could plan the trip. Its been almost 1 month i didnt hear after my correspondence letter.

oJoy

Sep 6, 2019
I received a response from the team in Nairobi within 48 hours. The guys are great!
Hi, my TRV approval is out, and it is positive! Thanks for being a part of my journey, I wish each and everyone the very best.

Summary of process timeline: 93 days
Submitted online in Lagos on 17 June 2019, not my first TRV approval recent TRV expired on 8 August 2019.
Cheers!

Reactions: DepNG

Nomiabbasi

Aug 14, 2019
Hi, my TRV approval is out, and it is positive! Thanks for being a part of my journey, I wish each and everyone the very best.

Summary of process timeline: 93 days
Submitted online in Lagos on 17 June 2019, not my first TRV approval recent TRV expired on 8 August 2019.
Cheers!
Congrats brother, i appied on 3rd of july , so almost 75 days without the final decision. Still waiting

Nomiabbasi

Aug 14, 2019
Thanks! Yours will be out very soon now. The wait can be so nerve wreaking but try not to let it get to you.
Take care.
Thans for the support. Hopefully the result would be positive.
1 question from where u applied? Is it taking that much time from everywhere or just for some countries as i applied from dubai.

oJoy

Sep 6, 2019
Thans for the support. Hopefully the result would be positive.
1 question from where u applied? Is it taking that much time from everywhere or just for some countries as i applied from dubai.
From your lips to heavens ears! My application was submitted from Lagos, Nigeria, online submission. In my limited observation, paper submissions seems to be faster than online submissions from Lagos.

I do not have empirical evidence but based on what I read on the forum it seems to be taking long than before for most countries or ours just could be the outliers taking so longer. Try not to let the wait get to you.
Best wishes!

Nomiabbasi

Aug 14, 2019
From your lips to heavens ears! My application was submitted from Lagos, Nigeria, online submission. In my limited observation, paper submissions seems to be faster than online submissions from Lagos.

I do not have empirical evidence but based on what I read on the forum it seems to be taking long than before for most countries or ours just could be the outliers taking so longer. Try not to let the wait get to you.
Best wishes!
Sure brother, i am positive, whatever will be gud for me that should happen. Thanks for your kind words,
jazakAllah
Will update u guys onve

DepNG

Jun 30, 2019
App. Filed.......
25-04-2019
AOR Received.
08-06-2019
File Transfer...
09-10-2019
Med's Request
18-06-2019
Med's Done....
20-06-2019
My gckey shows “we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements”
Whereas earlier it was “your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility”.

Guys does this mean that I should expect a decision soon?

Applied on 16th sept , on paper- application is with New Delhi visa office

Castel

Jun 3, 2019
I am an international student studying in Denmark but I wanna visit my dad in Canada what are my chances of them approving my visit to Canada

ANK40

Oct 16, 2019
My gckey shows “we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements”
Whereas earlier it was “your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility”.

Guys does this mean that I should expect a decision soon?

Applied on 16th sept , on paper- application is with New Delhi visa office
I applied online for my parents visitor visa on 17 September , biometric is done but application status is still showing " we are processing your application....." no change from even after biometric on Oct 07....but on home page my father application status is changed from submitted to you action is required...not sure which action as hasn't receive any letter or email.....any one else experienced this issue?

GyannahAntoine

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
I've been scared to post mine..2nd attempt for my BF

Online Application: July 8, 2019
Submission Confirmation: July 8, 2019
Biometrics Collection Letter: June 14 2019 (2nd App)
Eligibility Review Started on account: July 15, 2019
Waiting....14 Days for JA so maybe by Monday.
Hi there! May I ask if they get him to have another biometrics even if it’s the 2nd application? Does he need biometrics in each application?