+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2019 TRV timelines

dound2018

Mar 8, 2019
Online Application: July 8, 2019
Submission Confirmation: July 9, 2019
Biometrics Collection Letter: July 9 2019
Biometrics submitted and updated on account: July 14, 2019
Submit passport letter 31 july (VFS Dxb august 1st)
Passport recieved a week after

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
I haven't got email notification when they started the review but when I logged in I found status changed.

Even the visa approval the status have not changed to complete. They are still showing "we are reviewing" might be its a glitch.
if it is showing it is approved so there will be counterfoil number and validity of visa

Karachi007

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Canada
Interview........
-----
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
23-08-2016
if it is showing it is approved so there will be counterfoil number and validity of visa
Yes, I have already received the letter and sent passport.

Karachi007

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Canada
Interview........
-----
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
23-08-2016
Mine approved too ..
Looks like they sped up the processes around Eid :))
Congratulations
Hey, have you got your passport back ?

for us VFS haven't charged anything like service fee and told that its going to take 1 months. My brother went to submit, they gave him receipt but the return date is not mentioned so I am a bit curious

arav12345

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
Hey all,

Has anyone here applied TRV for spouse and got approved?

kathie16

Star Member
Mar 10, 2019

for us VFS haven't charged anything like service fee and told that its going to take 1 months. My brother went to submit, they gave him receipt but the return date is not mentioned so I am a bit curious
Won't VFS give you a tracking number to check the status of your passport?

kathie16

Star Member
Mar 10, 2019
Hey all,

Has anyone here applied TRV for spouse and got approved?
Hello! I read that TRV for spouse is quite difficult since CIC doesn't believe they will not remain in Canada after accepted. If you guys are married, why don't apply for PR?

Voice19

Jul 23, 2019

Oh really?
For me: it was quite a busy time last few days so we are going to send the pp tomorrow now.
How much is the supposed fee btw? And we need those consent forms too right?
I understand it’s frustrating that application itself didn’t take long time to be approved but this pp stamp will take a month now:(

Karachi007

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Canada
Interview........
-----
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
23-08-2016
Oh really?
For me: it was quite a busy time last few days so we are going to send the pp tomorrow now.
How much is the supposed fee btw? And we need those consent forms too right?
I understand it’s frustrating that application itself didn’t take long time to be approved but this pp stamp will take a month now:(
It was really odd, my PR even took only 4 days to get processed. I guess the guy at the counter was new and might be he was not aware of the fact. to get visa stamp it usually wont take more than 7 day day and in some cases it can take 10 days. So I am expecting to get it back sooner than he mentioned.

The package transmission charges are Pkr 1465. The consent form was in the case if the principal applicant is not going to submit the passport. You can keep those form but they will return them back to you.

Voice19

Jul 23, 2019
It was really odd, my PR even took only 4 days to get processed. I guess the guy at the counter was new and might be he was not aware of the fact. to get visa stamp it usually wont take more than 7 day day and in some cases it can take 10 days. So I am expecting to get it back sooner than he mentioned.

The package transmission charges are Pkr 1465. The consent form was in the case if the principal applicant is not going to submit the passport. You can keep those form but they will return them back to you.
Oh yes , could be.
Either way it’s good that process has come to a happy end.
And thank you v much for information.

arav12345

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello! I read that TRV for spouse is quite difficult since CIC doesn't believe they will not remain in Canada after accepted. If you guys are married, why don't apply for PR?
Applying PR also.

dr-kk

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aftee how many days we get biometric letter after applying online visit visa?
thanks

dr-kk

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is no fixed timeline. The entire process to acquire TRV requires tons and tons of patience.
Thanks brother. but any idea.. any expert advice.

Mbukhari

Star Member
Aug 7, 2019
Thanks brother. but any idea.. any expert advice.
Biometric enrollment form for VFS submissiom comes in 24 hours. The acknowledgement letter of Biometric has no timeline. Hope someome else in group may share their input.