File Transfer...
October 1st 2019 to Nairobi
Med's Request
December 23rd 2019
Med's Done....
January 3rd 2020
Interview........
February 11 2020
Does anybody know how long immigration will be closed for the holidays and when will the immigration officers be back to work working on sponsorship?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I do not know firsthand but relatively few government offices close fully save for statutory holidays. Just individual employees take personal leave to coincide. But in reality lthis may mean a much lower throughput of files progressing meaningfully. Staff remaining on duty may be covering for urgent matters or queries and not getting much regular work completed. Roughly from 23rd to after the weekend of the 5th.

Note I'm basing this on general government approach, does vary. Offices may be open to answer the phones etc per operational policy but expect slowdowns.

That said some will be working, you never know.

Reactions: Samiamsam1*

Samiamsam1*

Sep 13, 2019
App. Filed.......
July 22 2019
AOR Received.
September 3rd 2019
File Transfer...
October 1st 2019 to Nairobi
Med's Request
December 23rd 2019
Med's Done....
January 3rd 2020
Interview........
February 11 2020
I do not know firsthand but relatively few government offices close fully save for statutory holidays. Just individual employees take personal leave to coincide. But in reality lthis may mean a much lower throughput of files progressing meaningfully. Staff remaining on duty may be covering for urgent matters or queries and not getting much regular work completed. Roughly from 23rd to after the weekend of the 5th.

Note I'm basing this on general government approach, does vary. Offices may be open to answer the phones etc per operational policy but expect slowdowns.

That said some will be working, you never know.
Thank you yeah I figured as much probably will not see much progress on my application for the next few weeks ...

Nov 10, 2016
PA: Vietnamese
VO: Singapore
Here’s our timeline:
App received: July 15
AOR 1: Sept 7
Biometric request: Sept 10
SA: Sept 11
File transferred to VO: Sept 20
AOR 2: Sept 27
Pre arrival letter: Nov 26
Medical request: Nov 27
Medical passed: Dec 6
Passport request: Dec 11
Waiting to get PA’s passport back from Singapore VO. Goodluck every one!

shahnawaz035

Aug 20, 2018
New delhi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Application Type - Outland
Sponsor - PR
PA - India
App Submitted - 10 July
App Received - 11 July
AOR1 - 31 Aug
Sponsor Approval - 1 Sep
Biometrics Requested - 1 Sep
Medical Requested - 6 Sep
Medical Passed - 15 Sep
Background Check Passed - Between 15 to 30 Oct (I don't have the exact date)
File Transferred to NDVO - 30 Oct
AOR2 - 13 Nov

Is there anyone with a timeline similar or earlier than ours above?
Me too stuck at the same level.

ATIFALI

Aug 26, 2019
Hey...what kind of stamp is required on the marriage certificate? I sent my that I received at the register office which has a reflecting sticker with a number it in. My lawyer in Canada said thats was enough. Now my file is at cpcm...im worried that it might be sent back for same reason?
Dont worry. your file will be processed. mine was no stamp at all.

ATIFALI

Aug 26, 2019
Guys. i have resubmitted my application as it had been returned before. My application receipt date is now December 13.
I have a question. will it start from beginning or it will resume from rechecking and could be faster? any comments pls...............Usually now a days new applicants are even getting AOR1 in between 15 to 20 days. what should i expect now?

gopsarbabu

Jun 23, 2014
Hi All,

I have just got my PR and plan to land in Montreal by February, 2019.

After I land in montreal and get my PR card I plan to lodge Outland PR application for my Spouse. He is non-accompanying familymember in my PR application.

How long we have to wait to lodge the PR outland application for Spouse after getting PR card. What are the documents required for this application.

Is there any option that I can bring him in Visitor Visa and then apply for Inland PR application. Can I do that.

I am in dilemma.

Appreciate your replies.

chevykim

Jul 29, 2019
Guys. i have resubmitted my application as it had been returned before. My application receipt date is now December 13.
I have a question. will it start from beginning or it will resume from rechecking and could be faster? any comments pls...............Usually now a days new applicants are even getting AOR1 in between 15 to 20 days. what should i expect now?
Hi,

It will just start from the beginning unfortunately. I think you should only expect it after 30 days from the received day.

SHarmanjit

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
Applied on 14/062019 on canada
File num received. 2/08/2019
Medical and biometric done
File tranfer to delhi office.on 7/11/2019
Interview on phone. 11/12/2019
What is next step.
How much take time to ppr

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Did you get an UCI or a File number when you first applied? If you did then once they receive the re-submission, it will take off from where it was left. If you had to redo the entire application and did not get neither one of the above then process will start all over again.

ATIFALI

Aug 26, 2019
Did you get an UCI or a File number when you first applied? If you did then once they receive the re-submission, it will take off from where it was left. If you had to redo the entire application and did not get neither one of the above then process will start all over again.
they had given a temporary file number. I don't know if that works or not. but yeah it was temporary file number.