+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

nanshan

Nov 19, 2019
OMG I Need help everyone, my husband send the application on July 15, and they got on July 19. But until now, we didn’t hear anything... he is Outland. We contact cic and they told us gonna ask the visa office, and it already two weeks ago, we still didn’t get any info from them. Super worry about it. Does anyone, also apply in July, didn’t get any file number yet? Thanks!

GoLeafsGo

Star Member
Sep 17, 2019
OMG I Need help everyone, my husband send the application on July 15, and they got on July 19. But until now, we didn’t hear anything... he is Outland. We contact cic and they told us gonna ask the visa office, and it already two weeks ago, we still didn’t get any info from them. Super worry about it. Does anyone, also apply in July, didn’t get any file number yet? Thanks!
Go to your local MP office. They'll help you

jk2ca10

Oct 5, 2019
Hi
Spousal sponsorship QUEBEC
Application received CPC Sydney: July 24
AOR1: Sept. 18
Biometrics: Sept. 17
Biometrics completed: Sept. 19
AOR2 (File transferred to NDVO and CSQ invitation): Nov. 5
CSQ sent: Nov. 9
CSQ received by MIFI: Nov. 13

Raitmeri

Jul 16, 2019
Try ringing or emailing them again. Good luck.

Reactions: nanshan

rjphoto

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
Did you check in GCKEY?
yes i did. it says

Review of eligibility

Help - Review of eligibility

• We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results

Help - Review of medical results

• September 25, 2019 You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents

Help - Review of additional documents

• We do not need additional documents.

Interview

Help - Interview

• You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics

Help - Biometrics

• September 16, 2019 Completed.

Background check

Help - Background check

• We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision

Help - Final decision

• Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

usamatk

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
i sent additional documents to CPC-Mississauga on October 29th and the status in GCKey was updated the next day. I got a ghost update about 2 weeks ago and haven't seen any movement on the application since. Has anyone experienced really long eligibility / background checks at CPC-Mississauga ? How long should I expect this to go?

rjphoto

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
3. We sent you a letter on September 13, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

What letter do you think is this? do they really send mail(snail mail)? because until now i have not receive any. thanks.

Kugzi

Jul 9, 2013
3. We sent you a letter on September 13, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

What letter do you think is this? do they really send mail(snail mail)? because until now i have not receive any. thanks.
Check your email. Did you receive your biometric request?

Samiamsam1*

Sep 13, 2019
App. Filed.......
July 22 2019
AOR Received.
September 3rd 2019
File Transfer...
October 1st 2019 to Nairobi
Med's Request
December 23rd 2019
Med's Done....
January 3rd 2020
Interview........
February 11 2020
Has anyone from July received a DM, decision made from a VO outside Canada or other than Mississauga???

canuckinla

Jun 25, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-07-2019
AOR Received.
05-09-2019
Med's Request
02-10-2019
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-2019
LANDED..........
17-12-2019
Got my COPR today, Making arrangements to Land this weekend ( Gonna drive to the border cause flying is awful) Even though its finally done I'm still nervous.. maybe its just excitement lol. Good luck everyone!
Congratulations!! No need to be nervous. Everything will be just fine.

eolofernes

Jul 23, 2019
Hi, I just got an email from visa office requesting a document. Do we have to mail the hard copy or sending a scanned copy thru email or webform suffice? Thanks!