+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Raitmeri

Jul 16, 2019
Hi everybody, Does the following mean they have started my background check? I'm not sure why it continues to say they are reviewing eligibity?

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • October 20, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We have received the additional documents you provided.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • September 12, 2019 Completed.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

mrs.ds

Dec 27, 2018
Hi! Our app was transferred to CPCM last 23rd October. I noticed a ghost update on my gckey yesterday, and thinking it might be a PPR soon or an additional document. Anyone here who had the same situation? How long will it take to receive the add doc email or decision made on ecas? Is it possible to receive those kind of updates during weekends? I’m just getting worried, and praying that it’s a good news for us. Thanks everyone!

jowang

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-07-2019
AOR Received.
09-10-2019
File Transfer...
06-11-2019
Med's Request
01-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-11-2019
Hi! Our app was transferred to CPCM last 23rd October. I noticed a ghost update on my gckey yesterday, and thinking it might be a PPR soon or an additional document. Anyone here who had the same situation? How long will it take to receive the add doc email or decision made on ecas? Is it possible to receive those kind of updates during weekends? I’m just getting worried, and praying that it’s a good news for us. Thanks everyone!
Hi, I am just wondering what is a ghost update in GCKey? My case has been transferred to HKVO but it seems no change on my gckey account, yet an update shows on ECAS says that the VO has started to process my case.

Samiamsam1*

Sep 13, 2019
App. Filed.......
July 22 2019
AOR Received.
September 3rd 2019
File Transfer...
October 1st 2019 to Nairobi
Med's Request
December 23rd 2019
Med's Done....
January 3rd 2020
Interview........
February 11 2020
Hi, I am just wondering what is a ghost update in GCKey? My case has been transferred to HKVO but it seems no change on my gckey account, yet an update shows on ECAS says that the VO has started to process my case.

This is the ghost update ....... "VO has started processing your case"

rjphoto

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 17, 2019.
  2. We sent you medical instructions on September 13, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  3. We sent you a letter on September 13, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.

medical passed sept 25
Biometrics completed Sept 16

no update since, none even a file transfer. any advice?

Kugzi

Jul 9, 2013
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 17, 2019.
  2. We sent you medical instructions on September 13, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  3. We sent you a letter on September 13, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
medical passed sept 25
Biometrics completed Sept 16

no update since, none even a file transfer. any advice?
Did you check in GCKEY?