+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

TabsAbroad

Sep 11, 2019
Category........
FAM
Hello,

I recieved a strange request from CIC asking me about the birth certificate for unborn baby. PA is in Taiwan and pregnant. I specified that PA was pregnant and the due day would be December in the application(attached Doctor's note). She took medical test without the chest Xray.

CIC said:
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
1224567890 - PA:
> Provide a copy of the birth certificate for your newborn child showing the names of both
parents. If the child (for which both you and the sponsor are the parents) was born in Canada, you
must provide the long form birth certificate issued by the child’s province or territory of birth. This is
the birth certificate which shows the names of both parents as reported to the provincial or
territorial registrar.
This must be received at this office by: 2019/11/22
As a final reminder, you must also complete the medical examination for you and all family members
within 30 days of this letter if you have not done so previously. You are required to have all your family
members be examined as part of the process of applying for permanent residence in Canada, even if
they will not come to Canada with the principal applicant. This examination of your non accompanying
dependent is in accordance with the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulation section 70(1)(e).

 Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by the English or French
translation completed by a certified translator, and a copy of the original document. If any of the
requested documents are not available, please submit a detailed written explanation.
Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your
correspondence to:
CPC Mississauga - FCPAPR
PO BOX 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON L5A 4H4
For fastest service, please submit your documents through email to:
IRCC.CNMissRequestedDocs-DocsDemandesMissRC.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. Please note that this email
is only for the submission of requested documentation, any enquiries or requests will not be
read and deleted from the email box without notification. We can only accept unzipped PDF,
JPG or .doc files that are attached to an email, totaling less than 5 MB. You may send your
documents in multiple emails.
You may send the requested information/document(s) via the Case Specific Enquiry form at
the following link:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Sincerely,
Immigration Officer
CPC Mississauga - FCPAPR

‐------------------------

I'm thinking to send the latest Doctor's note to CIC. Has anyone experienced this kind of request from CIC? Please advise.
as far as I know they won't complete your application until the baby is born, I was told that if I was pregnant during my application process, it would be put on hold until the baby was born. they may request your wife (the PA) get a chest x-ray after the birth before they process...but i'm not sure.. thats all ive been advised in that situation

Sadaf19

Star Member
Oct 5, 2019
Hi guys,
I have a question on Ecas on sponsorship application status says decision made .
What that is mean ? Please help me to understand that.

Jrg5419

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
12-07-2019
AOR Received.
06-09-2019
File Transfer...
18-09-2019
Med's Request
13-09-2019
Med's Done....
15-09-2019
Interview........
Not Requested
Passport Req..
01-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
16-11-2019

Kugzi

Jul 9, 2013
It usually takes 1 week to 10 days to get the mail about file transfer after medical is updated..
Its month of holidays so might be taking time
Mine was updated on October 21. Hopefully I should get it soon. Did you receive your passport stamped?

ATIFALI

Aug 26, 2019
Hello guys, I got the request to submit my biometrics fees because I didn’t include it on my application. I just paid the biometric fees and filled the webform to let them know. After how many days I will hear from them? Anyone had same experience.
Hi, did u get AOR , or just to pay biometric fee?

Reactions: afg.kbl