+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Saini1993

Oct 15, 2019
Got PPR today! :)

Thank you all for your support!
Best of Luck to everybody on this forum.
My medical had been updated on 22 October but till today I have not receive the email of file transfer can you please let me know how many days I have to wait more
Your timeline please

Reactions: Kugzi

Happy4068

Feb 22, 2019
My medical had been updated on 22 October but till today I have not receive the email of file transfer can you please let me know how many days I have to wait more
Your timeline please
Application sent: Aug 26
Application received: Aug 27
AOR1: Sept 27
Bio Req: Sept 28
Med Req: Sept 28
SA: Sept 30
Bio done: Oct 5
Medicals done: Sept 30
Medicals received on ecas Oct 12
File transfer to CPC Mississauga Oct 16
DM: October 30
PPR: Oct 30

GoLeafsGo

Star Member
Sep 17, 2019
Hello my app was received in july 26 but till now nothing heard from cic
If you have not received AOR1 yet... then you must go to your local MP office and figure out what the delay is. I recommend visiting your MP asap. They will do their best to find any answers.

Kugzi

Jul 9, 2013
Your timeline please
Same here Medicals updated on Oct 21st. No email about file transfer yet.

ATIFALI

Aug 26, 2019
If you have not received AOR1 yet... then you must go to your local MP office and figure out what the delay is. I recommend visiting your MP asap. They will do their best to find any answers.
What is MP office, I also did not get aor yet, my application date is July 29.

ATIFALI

Aug 26, 2019
If you have not received AOR1 yet... then you must go to your local MP office and figure out what the delay is. I recommend visiting your MP asap. They will do their best to find any answers.[/QUO

Is there any email we may send to Cic/IRCC nova scotia to know about application status other than web form. because they are not providing information through web form. if you know any email address please let us know.

mines

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Kathmandu
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
07-11-2019
AOR Received.
08-31-2019
File Transfer...
30-10-2019
Med's Request
09-06-2019
Med's Done....
12-06-2019
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-03-2020
Hi everyone, Would you kindly give me some advice

I tried "my name and my spouse's name" with the "UCI & application number" which was sent to my email, but I was not able to check status or track on ECAS. This is what it says: "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided".

What should I do?

Is there a deadline to link our paper application (outland spousal sponsorship ) to GCKEY account?
please try login using file number

Reactions: bahar.april

Milan555

Jun 24, 2019
Hi everyone,

For those whose been requested a PCC, how many days will you get an update after you submit them? I just uploaded the PCC in my GCKey but the status is "Uploaded - not submitted to IRCC".

Is this normal?

Will appreciate your replies. Thank you.

Pari83

Oct 8, 2019
please try login using file number
Click on check your application status, make a selection (mine was family sponsorship), scroll the page down and click on online tool, agree to terms and continue, now if this is the first email u got from imm this is Aor1
Click on Uci, put the number in this are sponsor information u need to fill in.
When I put my last name in small letters it didnt work so I tried to put it all in capital letters. Than put the sponsor's bd., and than select sponsor's place of birth. It should work. This is ecase.
If the entire thing didnt work for you make sure to create a gckey account and link the application using the application number in the email. This time use principal applicants information. It's quite easy and u can follow up the steps in immigration website if you had any trouble. Good luck. Please share your timeline if you can.

Sadaf19

Star Member
Oct 5, 2019
There are two columns one is sponsor application and other applicAant application.
SA means that sponsor approval is passed then step will be medical or biometric
He did received medical but not biometric yet . So what the next step?

Natasha1989

Sep 26, 2019
Application sent: Aug 26
Application received: Aug 27
AOR1: Sept 27
Bio Req: Sept 28
Med Req: Sept 28
SA: Sept 30
Bio done: Oct 5
Medicals done: Sept 30
Medicals received on ecas Oct 12
File transfer to CPC Mississauga Oct 16