+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Wamlambez

Oct 15, 2019
Hey everyone, I see many people get MR after 1 week of their AOR, but It has been 3 weeks after I got my AOR email without any further request or update. Is there anyone in a similar situation? What's the median time for this step?
4 weeks since AOR and no MR or BR

Jul 5, 2019
Hey everyone, I see many people get MR after 1 week of their AOR, but It has been 3 weeks after I got my AOR email without any further request or update. Is there anyone in a similar situation? What's the median time for this step?
In our case 9 weeks since AOR, 7 weeks since BR and still no MR ...

Saini1993

Oct 15, 2019
Hi my medical was updated on onlinetool since 22 October but till now I haven’t got any email from cic regarding file transfer can anyone tell how many days it take after medical update

bitesize10

May 26, 2019
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
08-07-2019
AOR Received.
29-08-2019
File Transfer...
18-09-2019
Med's Request
05-09-2019
Med's Done....
16-09-2019
Passport Req..
30-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2019
I am US citizen waiting for DM. When I receive PPR do I send a photocopy of passport through mail, or digitally using CIC website? Also when I receiver COPR does it come by mail or as an email?
Because you reside in a Visa-exempt country, you will need to submit a photocopy of your passport using the CIC website. However, you will likely need to mail in two passport photos even if you provided them with the initial application.

They will send you a COPR letter through your CIC account, but mail you the actual COPR document. Best of luck with your application!

Kugzi

Jul 9, 2013
Hi my medical was updated on onlinetool since 22 October but till now I haven’t got any email from cic regarding file transfer can anyone tell how many days it take after medical update
I am in the same boat. Call CIC call centre and they would tell you where the file is.

Rimi19

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
It usually takes 1 week to 10 days to get the mail about file transfer after medical is updated..
Its month of holidays so might be taking time

Reactions: Kugzi

afg.kbl

Oct 6, 2019
Hello guys, I got the request to submit my biometrics fees because I didn’t include it on my application. I just paid the biometric fees and filled the webform to let them know. After how many days I will hear from them? Anyone had same experience.

TabsAbroad

Sep 11, 2019
Category........
FAM
I am US citizen waiting for DM. When I receive PPR do I send a photocopy of passport through mail, or digitally using CIC website? Also when I receiver COPR does it come by mail or as an email?
it will give you very specific instructions on what to send and how. I just got my PPR last week, as US citizens we just send Copies of our Passport pages and two photos.. and a specific prepaid envelope.. and now I'm waiting on my COPR