+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

ets0822

Jun 13, 2019
If we provided the photos and copy of our passport pages with our application to begin with, will we still receive a PPR?

*edit* Also i set up my GCkey account as well.. and it says i'm still being reviewed if I'm even eligible for the program i applied for? it also says they don't need bio-metrics from me, even though they asked me for bio-metrics, so now I'm very confused.
Yes, as far as I know you will still receive PPR. My GCKey is also way behind the online tool (online tool says Decision Made and the GCKey says they are still Reviewing...) so I think it's pretty normal - we also got biometrics and it says we don't need them in GCKey yet the Biometric number is listed at the top...it's all very confusing...

Sadaf19

Star Member
Oct 5, 2019
Hi everyone,
I received AOR October 21.
And request to pay the fee for biometric which I pay ,so my question is how long it will take them to send the biometric and medical.
Thanks

Jul 5, 2019
If you are within Canada, you can try this; 888-242-2100 then press 2-1-1-0 to speak to an agent.
If you are outside Canada, you can call them through hangout 613-944-4000 then press 1-1-1-2-1-1-0 to speak to an agent.

Thank you for your quick answer!
Another question though, the automated message at 613-944-4000 clearly specifies that Global Affairs Canada doesn't provide information or Information regarding Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (actually what we need), neither do they transfer calls to this department... Also the first choice (where I should press 1) is for Canadian citizens abroad in need of emergency consular assistance (so not really our case...). Anyone solved this puzzle lately and could reach them from abroad? Or should I still press 1-1-1-2-1-1-0 regardless of what the automated message says?!

mrstrunks

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
Hi everyone,
I received AOR October 21.
And request to pay the fee for biometric which I pay ,so my question is how long it will take them to send the biometric and medical.
Thanks
Biometric Request will come 2 to 4 weeks after you have paid the biometrics fee and submitted it online...Medical Request varies, can be requested two days or more. Mine was I paid for the biometrics fee on Oct 15, medical request came three days after on the 18th of Oct.

TabsAbroad

Sep 11, 2019
Category........
FAM
Yes, as far as I know you will still receive PPR. My GCKey is also way behind the online tool (online tool says Decision Made and the GCKey says they are still Reviewing...) so I think it's pretty normal - we also got biometrics and it says we don't need them in GCKey yet the Biometric number is listed at the top...it's all very confusing...
do we have to send the copies and our pictures again?? why do they ask for those pictures in the application and then again?? it feels like a waste of money to do it twice?? ALSO I got my PPR today!!! but i'm really confused on if i need to send it because they already have the two photos (each) of me and my daughter with the name DOB and photography stamp.... and they have the photocopies of our passports like is requested in the PPR

Saini1993

Oct 15, 2019
My medical had been done on 11 October and I haven’t get any updation on the on immigration online tool can any one please tell me how many days it going to take
Keep checking ecas daily. Depends on the hospital that you took your medicals it takes anywhere between 7 to 15 days to upload the results by the hospital.
My medical update is shown on the online tool that we have received it so can anybody tell me what is going to be next step after they receive the medical report or should I get any email from their side

Kugzi

Jul 9, 2013
My medical update is shown on the online tool that we have received it so can anybody tell me what is going to be next step after they receive the medical report or should I get any email from their side
You will receive an email when your file is transferred either to Mississauga or NDVO. After that background check for the PA and then PPR request.

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview
Thank you for your quick answer!
Another question though, the automated message at 613-944-4000 clearly specifies that Global Affairs Canada doesn't provide information or Information regarding Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (actually what we need), neither do they transfer calls to this department... Also the first choice (where I should press 1) is for Canadian citizens abroad in need of emergency consular assistance (so not really our case...). Anyone solved this puzzle lately and could reach them from abroad? Or should I still press 1-1-1-2-1-1-0 regardless of what the automated message says?!
Try calling them from inside Canada if your spouse is living there moreover they are going to transfer the calls to related departments and I prefer you to call them between 8:00 to 9:00 am according to Canada Local Time and you will be definitely able to talk to call center agents.

SDEV8

Sep 20, 2017
I don’t know I just received two emails yesterday one Is AOR and another one said to pay the biometric fee . What is sponsorship approval and when I have too received that ?
Are you sponsor or Principal Applicant?
The sponsor will get sponsor approval which means that the person is eligible to sponsor

Reactions: Sadaf19

canuckinla

Jun 25, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-07-2019
AOR Received.
05-09-2019
Med's Request
02-10-2019
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-2019
LANDED..........
17-12-2019
My biometrics was collected on Thursday October 17 and the following day GCKey reflected the enrollment date.

Today the application status has been updated to show biometrics completed on July 13. Any idea why the biometrics completion date is prior to the collection date? Our application was received on July 10.

Thanks