+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

ramos96

Sep 18, 2018
Hi all,

We had our outland PR application received on 07/16/2019. I have done my biometrics and medical exam which are accepted and approved. We just got the PPR request, but I am confused do I only send my info only (I'm the US citizen)(passport bio page copy, photos, and Annex A) or do i include my wife's (she is the Canadian) information also?

mbattle95

Jul 5, 2019
U.S.A.
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-07-2019
AOR Received.
31-08-2019
File Transfer...
15-10-2019
Med's Request
03-10-2019
Med's Done....
29-10-2019
Passport Req..
25-11-2019
LANDED..........
26-12-2019
So our timeline for our application is:
Application received: July 11th, 2019
AOR: August 31st, 2019
Biometrics were requested October 2nd, 2019 (did that this past Thursday and they've been received)
Medicals were requested October 3rd, 2019 (my appointment for that is this coming Tuesday)
My husband was approved to sponsor me: October 3rd, 2019
And our application was transferred to Mississauga October 15th, 2019
From what I understand based on this forum, this is where the waiting game starts lol

My question is (and this might be a stupid one), literally like a few days after receiving AOR1 (so I used Sponsor's UCI) when our app was still in Sydney I raised a CSE to correct a mistake on my Sch A form (eimm 5669) bc I wanted to be proactive and get it done sooner rather than later and got the email that it was received and forwarded to the responsible officer, do I need to raise the same CSE to Mississauga now or did my CSE automatically get transferred there too along with everything else? Idk how that works, I got the email confirming they got it and forwarded it literally two weeks after I raised it (our app was still in Sydney) so I'm assuming that all is good?

Also, good luck y'all. Take care of yourselves, take mental health days, stay hydrated lol, this process is stressful but true love prevails :)

Reactions: afg.kbl

Jupoleon

Star Member
Aug 6, 2019
Hi, Jupoleon! I did not get you. did u sent web from query, what they answered. did they updated you or they need more details from you to locate your file? had you mentioned temporary file number in your web form? and why they said to wait till December? its too late. what is your application receiving date?

My application recieved on the 29th july lile you. What the agent is saying is that it can take anywhere between 6 months to a year to hear from them and untill then theres nothing to do . So she suggest i call back in December if i did not recieve AOR.

When i sent the webform query they asked me for seperate things from wgat the webform asked to bebale to access the file. I did put the temporarily file number in the aplicant section. But note that my replies took about a week

mbattle95

Jul 5, 2019
U.S.A.
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-07-2019
AOR Received.
31-08-2019
File Transfer...
15-10-2019
Med's Request
03-10-2019
Med's Done....
29-10-2019
Passport Req..
25-11-2019
LANDED..........
26-12-2019
Josh, Thanks for kicking off this thread.

Our application is on its way! Now the wait begins...

Sponsor (Me): US & Canadian dual citizen living in Los Angeles
PA (Wife): US citizen
No dependents
We have like a very similar timeline. Though I wouldn't be surprised if my app was delayed a bit bc I sent in 2 CSE's to fix a mistake and other clarification things I was worried would cause confusion. I know sending in CSE's can cause delays so it's typically not advised but I'd rather that than possibly be pegged for misrepresentation.

Also, y'all are lucky to live in L.A.!!! I love it there!! I live just outside of Atlanta so I know I'm in for a HUGE weather change when I move to Canada to be with my husband.

Rimi19

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
hii does every indian PA file get transfer to new delhi ??
what is the procedure of file transfer, as i have seen that some goes to NDVO n some to Mississauga

Kugzi

Jul 9, 2013
hii does every indian PA file get transfer to new delhi ??
what is the procedure of file transfer, as i have seen that some goes to NDVO n some to Mississauga
No it depends on the workload at Mississauga and will be distributed to NDVO if required. Not all Indian PAs file will be transferred to NDVO.

Reactions: Rimi19