+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

ets0822

Jun 13, 2019
Hi there, I am getting different status updates...is it normal for one to be updated and not the other? Our application is showing "Decision Made" for Permanent Residence Application Status when we check using the generic online tool updated daily...however, when i login with GCkey, it's still reading "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made."

I'm not sure which system to believe - we got an email for what looking like a PPR...but it's been like 20 days since it was received in Ottawa...

Anyone with a similar situation?

Jrg5419

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
12-07-2019
AOR Received.
06-09-2019
File Transfer...
18-09-2019
Med's Request
13-09-2019
Med's Done....
15-09-2019
Interview........
Not Requested
Passport Req..
01-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
16-11-2019
Hi there, I am getting different status updates...is it normal for one to be updated and not the other? Our application is showing "Decision Made" for Permanent Residence Application Status when we check using the generic online tool updated daily...however, when i login with GCkey, it's still reading "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made."

I'm not sure which system to believe - we got an email for what looking like a PPR...but it's been like 20 days since it was received in Ottawa...

Same here, passport photocopy was received Oct. 7th. DM on ecas but gckey still in process. American PA.

ets0822

Jun 13, 2019
Same here, passport photocopy was received Oct. 7th. DM on ecas but gckey still in process. American PA.
Yeah, you are in the exact same position as I am haha! American PA as well! We added a child after PPR was received so we're thinking that could be the hold-up? Anyway, good to know it's not just me! :)

Jrg5419

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
12-07-2019
AOR Received.
06-09-2019
File Transfer...
18-09-2019
Med's Request
13-09-2019
Med's Done....
15-09-2019
Interview........
Not Requested
Passport Req..
01-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
16-11-2019
Yeah, you are in the exact same position as I am haha! American PA as well! We added a child after PPR was received so we're thinking that could be the hold-up? Anyway, good to know it's not just me! :)
Yup, its a relief. I know someone her husband in US too but not citizen and passport was received Sept. 30, last Saturday she checked the gckey and it was approved. Hoping we would be next.

bitesize10

May 26, 2019
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
08-07-2019
AOR Received.
29-08-2019
File Transfer...
18-09-2019
Med's Request
05-09-2019
Med's Done....
16-09-2019
Passport Req..
30-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2019

This seems to be quite normal. This happened with my fiance's application--the one website was updated with "Decision Made" on Friday night and we then had to wait all weekend for GCKey to be updated on the Monday! GCKey will be updated once you (or the principal applicant) receives their PPR letter. You should hopefully receive this after a few days.

Good luck!

Reactions: ets0822

Kugzi

Jul 9, 2013
My medical had been done on 11 October and I haven’t get any updation on the on immigration online tool can any one please tell me how many days it going to take
Keep checking ecas daily. Depends on the hospital that you took your medicals it takes anywhere between 7 to 15 days to upload the results by the hospital.

TabsAbroad

Sep 11, 2019
Category........
FAM
If we provided the photos and copy of our passport pages with our application to begin with, will we still receive a PPR?

*edit* Also i set up my GCkey account as well.. and it says i'm still being reviewed if I'm even eligible for the program i applied for? it also says they don't need bio-metrics from me, even though they asked me for bio-metrics, so now I'm very confused.

Last edited:

ATIFALI

Aug 26, 2019
My application recieved on the 29th july lile you. What the agent is saying is that it can take anywhere between 6 months to a year to hear from them and untill then theres nothing to do . So she suggest i call back in December if i did not recieve AOR.

When i sent the webform query they asked me for seperate things from wgat the webform asked to bebale to access the file. I did put the temporarily file number in the aplicant section. But note that my replies took about a week
how many times you sent web form enquiry, and did u sent again web form or you waiting for their reply?

ATIFALI

Aug 26, 2019
Waiting too and when i call they seem to not wanna say much. Its hella frustrating
Hello, I have a question, are you able to figure out the delay of your Aor, I figure out some thing, I wonder if that could be one of the reason of my Aor delay, I moved from Saskatchewan to Ontario, I am permanent resident , I came through pnp nomination Saskatchewan. I did not get job in Saskatchewan and them moved to Ontario. I wonder if that could be one of the reason to delay my application or I missed any form. how about yours. did u guessed or figure out anything? please share.

ATIFALI

Aug 26, 2019
I’m also waiting for AOR. I’m July applicant. Hopefully by December I hear from them.
Hello, I have a question, are you able to figure out the delay of your Aor, I figure out some thing, I wonder if that could be one of the reason of my Aor delay, I moved from Saskatchewan to Ontario, I am permanent resident , I came through pnp nomination Saskatchewan. I did not get job in Saskatchewan and them moved to Ontario. I wonder if that could be one of the reason to delay my application or I missed any form

Jupoleon

Star Member
Aug 6, 2019
how many times you sent web form enquiry, and did u sent again web form or you waiting for their reply?
3 times waiting for the reply now . My inquiry was to update that my baby had been born
So im waiting to see if they will reply or it will just update .
What exactly are u inquiring about

Jul 5, 2019
Can anyone please share the phone number they used to get verbal updates from an immigration agent on their application?
I’ve been trying many times to call +1 888 242 2100 Via Skype (We’re in outland) and I always get this error message from Skype that the number can’t be reach as dialed...

Thanks in advance ! :)

SDEV8

Sep 20, 2017
Dear friends
I am new to the group so need your suggestions on my timeline below
App received July 26
AOR. Oct 4
Biometric fee requested on oct 3
I am the sponsor for PA in India
Could anyone please update on how long will it take to get SA

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview
Can anyone please share the phone number they used to get verbal updates from an immigration agent on their application?
I’ve been trying many times to call +1 888 242 2100 Via Skype (We’re in outland) and I always get this error message from Skype that the number can’t be reach as dialed...

If you are within Canada, you can try this; 888-242-2100 then press 2-1-1-0 to speak to an agent.
If you are outside Canada, you can call them through hangout 613-944-4000 then press 1-1-1-2-1-1-0 to speak to an agent.

Reactions: The_CAN_Project