+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

riyankajain

Oct 18, 2019
Hi all,

My husband applied for dependent Visa (PR) for me. App received date July 2, 2019.

Biometric and medical was passed and updated on September 11, 2019. And from then waiting...

Pasting the current status below, what are the next steps? Anyone else in same situation?

Current status:

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • September 11, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents

• Interview.
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
It's been more than a month now. How would we get to know about elegibility and background verification updation?

salmonarm

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Salut
J'ai une demande de parrainage externe
Dossier du 8 août 2019 envoyé
AOR reçu le 12 octobre 2019

Je suis représenté par un consultant non efficace

Je ne peux pas lier mon Peux à un compte en ligne de demande
Je vois l'évolution de ma demande pour que Escàs
Je veux ma demande suivre

S'il vous plaît

Escàs est à jour pour toutes ses étapes en temps réel
Merci d'avance
Je ne sais pas si tu pex meme faire un compte de Ecas ou GCKEY. Seulement ton representitive a acces a votre information, je crois. Peut etre je n'ai pas raison, mais c'est ca qu j'ai lu.

DELHI INDIAN

Jan 24, 2011
Hi all,

My husband applied for dependent Visa (PR) for me. App received date July 2, 2019.

Biometric and medical was passed and updated on September 11, 2019. And from then waiting...

Pasting the current status below, what are the next steps? Anyone else in same situation?

Current status:

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • September 11, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents

• Interview.
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
It's been more than a month now. How would we get to know about elegibility and background verification updation?

I am in similar situation, medicals updated almost a month now but no update on file transfer.

akina

Aug 29, 2019
Hello everyone,

just posting to share our happy news. We received request for passport yesterday.

Wishing everyone else a speedy progress on their application! :)

For my timeline, check my signature.
How nice! Congratulations! :) I have a similar timeline as you. Hope we receive some good news soon too.

Ogbeniyemi

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
So my spouse's passport expires in 7months n the timeline remaining on our application is 9months.. our file has been transferred to Accra n we waiting for the medical request. But i heard the VO won't issue a visa in ur passport if it expires in 6months or less..is it true? Do we have to renew his passport now. Need advise cause i dont want this delaying anything
You can renew the passport 6months before the expiry date and inform ircc about the updated passport

DELHI INDIAN

Jan 24, 2011
so Mr/Miss Delhi, Whats ur timeline? would you share please. never heard anything from you. I am also in a long waiting list for my AOR.
File received early July to CPC, AOR received early September, medical, biometrics done in middle of September, no update since then, waiting for file transfer