waived
Passport Req..
18th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8th June 2015
LANDED..........
1st May 2016
Please guide.

I Have received SA, Bio Metric & Medical request a week ago. done the bio metric today and medical is planned next week
BUT Now my Ecas Status showing "Decision Made". What this means?? Decision made before submission of Bio-metric and Medical?? is this normal??

There are 2 Status actually:

1. Sponsorship Application Status (Decision Made)
Permanent Residence Application Status (In Process)

Reactions: Rimi19

Jupoleon

Star Member
Aug 6, 2019
No nothing yet. I’m just trying to be patient and looking forward.

Last time i called the agent said if i dnt hear nothing by DECEMBER to call bac. So im not looking forward to any news soon . July 29th application feeling like the unlucky batch lol . Most we can do is travel to see our spiu
well, I got a reply but nothing inside, they need some more information to verify my application. even I given them my temporary file number but they still asking me to send sponsor details and courier details and location where I had send the application. I am surprised of their answer. was it not enough that I had given them temporary file number which I had taken them in a phone call to cic a week before.
anyways. how about you. what did you got answer from them?
Same with me i just sent the info . Cause im tired of the ling wait although it stated it can take that long but the way others are getting through so quickly its frustrating. I believe it has to do alot with the countries

Reactions: afg.kbl and deepa_c

ahmedcar

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
15-08-2019
AOR Received.
15-10-2019
File Transfer...
15-11-2019
Med's Request
18-10-2019
Med's Done....
24-10-2019
Interview........
25-09-2020 (Non-Scheduled, over the phone)
Please guide.

I Have received SA, Bio Metric & Medical request a week ago. done the bio metric today and medical is planned next week
BUT Now my Ecas Status showing "Decision Made". What this means?? Decision made before submission of Bio-metric and Medical?? is this normal??

Hi,
Decision Made is for Sponsor eligibility approval. You should have receive sponsor approval email saying that as a sponsor you are eligible. Principal Applicant process for permanent residency will continue till their decision is made.

Reactions: sk540

Pari83

Oct 8, 2019
Please guide.

It's normal. The decision made referes to your SA (sponsorship eligibility) it means you are eligible for sponsoring your spouse.
The part 2 referes to principal applicant which is your spouse and it shows in process so you will have to send in your spouse biometric and medical and your file will be transferred to VO office. After they check your spouse background and eligibility than they will make a decision on Permanent Residency and issue your spouse PR. Good luck

canuckinla

Jun 25, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-07-2019
AOR Received.
05-09-2019
Med's Request
02-10-2019
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-2019
LANDED..........
17-12-2019
i don't have a GCKey account, We submitted our application by mail?
Everyone has to mail in their application. You can create a GCKey account and when you receive AOR use the application number to link your application to the account.

sk540

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
6th Feb, 26th March & 31st March
Nomination.....
PER: 25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
dont know
Med's Request
(with RPRF)17th April 2015
Med's Done....
4th May 2015, 3rd line updated: 14th May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8th June 2015
LANDED..........
1st May 2016
Thanks alot @ahmedcar and @Pari83 for prompt response. I have one more query though.
I have applied for my wife and daughter.
'' Sponsorship Application Status'' shows the name of both (wife and daughter) however '' Permanent Residence Application Status'' showing the name of my wife only. Is it also normal??

Samiamsam1*

Sep 13, 2019
App. Filed.......
July 22 2019
AOR Received.
September 3rd 2019
File Transfer...
October 1st 2019 to Nairobi
Med's Request
December 23rd 2019
Med's Done....
January 3rd 2020
Interview........
February 11 2020
We are on the same boat.
CONTACT YOUR MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT OFFICE IMMEDIATELY AND ASK THEM TO INQUIRE , ALSO CALL AND KEEP CALLING UNTIL YOU GET AN ANSWER

Reactions: afg.kbl
Oct 11, 2019
Salut
J'ai une demande de parrainage externe
Dossier du 8 août 2019 envoyé
AOR reçu le 12 octobre 2019

Je suis représenté par un consultant non efficace

Je ne peux pas lier mon Peux à un compte en ligne de demande
Je vois l'évolution de ma demande pour que Escàs
Je veux ma demande suivre

S'il vous plaît

Escàs est à jour pour toutes ses étapes en temps réel
Merci d'avance

Last edited:

ATIFALI

Aug 26, 2019
Last time i called the agent said if i dnt hear nothing by DECEMBER to call bac. So im not looking forward to any news soon . July 29th application feeling like the unlucky batch lol . Most we can do is travel to see our spiu

Same with me i just sent the info . Cause im tired of the ling wait although it stated it can take that long but the way others are getting through so quickly its frustrating. I believe it has to do alot with the countries
Hi, Jupoleon! I did not get you. did u sent web from query, what they answered. did they updated you or they need more details from you to locate your file? had you mentioned temporary file number in your web form? and why they said to wait till December? its too late. what is your application receiving date?

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Hi, any update on your side? looks very quite now a days?
well i Joined the Whatsapp Group that has lots to read.
I have no update on AOR1. I hope we all left over from last week July to 1st week August receive AOR1 this week. Its been a while waiting for it.

Reactions: afg.kbl

Juliettetteh

Jun 17, 2019
Hi guys I’m just wondering my husband live in Qatar but his file was transferred to London for further processing, I understand this cus he live in the Middle East. My question is how long do we have to wait for an update since we passed our medical in July27?

afg.kbl

Oct 6, 2019

July applicants: We may receive our AOR by early December I think