+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Pari83

Oct 8, 2019
Hi everyone, I have created a GCKey account and am now waiting for Biometric and medical requests. Does anyone know if we also get an email telling us to check the GCKey account when they send request or do i have to keep checking the GCkey account for mail? Many Thanks all
From what I've read in this regard it's TRUE before u applied u had to be sure there is at
So my spouse's passport expires in 7months n the timeline remaining on our application is 9months.. our file has been transferred to Accra n we waiting for the medical request. But i heard the VO won't issue a visa in ur passport if it expires in 6months or less..is it true? Do we have to renew his passport now. Need advise cause i dont want this delaying anything
From what I've read before I even applied there should be one year to the expiration date on the passport if its expires before ur processing time than u have to renew it. The thing is no one knows how long it will take for them to process your application and make a decision it might take a few months or the whole nine months there is no guarantee so it's best if you make sure your spouse passport is renewed in any case. You can than give them the information if they asked for a new passport if a decision is made on ur app before the expiry date than dont give them the info unless they ask for it. That's what I would do. Good luck.

Reactions: Slimgee

jowang

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-07-2019
AOR Received.
09-10-2019
File Transfer...
06-11-2019
Med's Request
01-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-11-2019
Hello anyone in July Applicant still waiting AOR? It looks, I only remaining. what should i do. suggest me what should i do? i sent webform query. no answer yet. tomorrow will be the 8th day to send webform.
Hope my experience is helpful for you. I sent a webform query on Oct 9, and I got the email reply today.(7 days later). maybe yours will be soon.

filcamn1990

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
hey guys! do you have the same status on GCKEY?

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Medical passed and bio done.
moved to CPCM.

Still waiting for update

Slimgee

Aug 28, 2019
From what I've read in this regard it's TRUE before u applied u had to be sure there is at

From what I've read before I even applied there should be one year to the expiration date on the passport if its expires before ur processing time than u have to renew it. The thing is no one knows how long it will take for them to process your application and make a decision it might take a few months or the whole nine months there is no guarantee so it's best if you make sure your spouse passport is renewed in any case. You can than give them the information if they asked for a new passport if a decision is made on ur app before the expiry date than dont give them the info unless they ask for it. That's what I would do. Good luck.
Thank you! Well appreciated

TabsAbroad

Sep 11, 2019
Category........
FAM
How do we know if we passed our medical? All ECAS says is that results have been received, i've also no idea when my application was listed " in process" because it doesn't really give a date for that.

canuckinla

Jun 25, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-07-2019
AOR Received.
05-09-2019
Med's Request
02-10-2019
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-2019
LANDED..........
17-12-2019
How do we know if we passed our medical? All ECAS says is that results have been received, i've also no idea when my application was listed " in process" because it doesn't really give a date for that.
Log into your GCKey account and check your application status. It should tell you whether or not you passed the medicals.

TabsAbroad

Sep 11, 2019
Category........
FAM
Also does the AOR2 go to the PA or the SA? i see that a few people have already got that, or is that the same letter telling you the application was moved to another office ?

ATIFALI

Aug 26, 2019
Hope my experience is helpful for you. I sent a webform query on Oct 9, and I got the email reply today.(7 days later). maybe yours will be soon.
well, I got a reply but nothing inside, they need some more information to verify my application. even I given them my temporary file number but they still asking me to send sponsor details and courier details and location where I had send the application. I am surprised of their answer. was it not enough that I had given them temporary file number which I had taken them in a phone call to cic a week before.
anyways. how about you. what did you got answer from them?

Reactions: Jupoleon

ATIFALI

Aug 26, 2019
File received on 25 July but no aor till date when check through online tool always say try again. What is the reason behind it why I not getting any letter almost 82 days are gone
are you applicant or sponsor? did u tried to call cic and asked about your application. or did u had web form query to them? any thing would you share?

NewCanadaIam

Sep 5, 2019
If ECAS shows medical has been received. It means, you passed.